You know how important your joints are. And besides the obvious ones you think about, you've got plenty: knees, elbows, wrists, hands, ankles, feet, even hips, fingers, and toes. Extreme studs like you have absolutely got to keep all those joints lubed up, not swollen, moving freely and easily with a wide range of motion, strong, and healed-up fast. Joint Fuel helps extreme athletes to keep moving, and recover faster by attacking swelling, fighting inflammation, promoting cartilage rejuvenation, and enhancing flexibility and mobility.
- Attacks swelling and inflammation
- Promotes cartilage and rejuvenation
- Enhances flexibiltiy and mobility
Take a Look At These Powerful Components:
- Glucosamine - Plays a key role in building cartilage, the tough connective tissue that cushions the joints
- Chondroitin Sulfate - This healing agent helps with symptoms (such as pain), function (such as mobility), and reduced medication requirements (such as anti-inflammatories). It's frequently paired with Glucosamine to supercharge their effects.
- Methylsulfonylmethan - Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is proven-effective in the fight against joint pain because it's an organic sulfur (which is one of the building blocks of healthy joints). MSM supplementation can assist the healing process without the side effects typically associated with other products, because of its organic nature. Curcumin - Has been shown to offer a wide spectrum of biological actions - including anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and many other activities.
- Cetyl Myristolate - Considered a natural lubricant and a super surfactant which makes it easy to absorb - and ideal for extreme athletes. First, it serves as a lubricant for the joints and the entire body, making muscles glide more smoothly over other muscles, bones, and the bursa between bone, tendon, and muscle. Secondly, it functions as an immune modulator, helping your body's own auto-immunity. Third, it mediates the inflammatory process - keeps the swelling down.
- Hyaluronic Acid - People take Hyaluronic Acid for various joints disorders. It works by acting as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues.
OxyLife is a company that wants to change the way that the health and fitness industry operates. We believe in providing every piece of information possible about every product we carry, including testimonials from those who have used them in the past. In addition to that, we want your input when you try one of our supplements for diet, nutrition, or relief from pain or discomfort. Our door is always open for suggestions and our clients want to hear what you have to say.