OxyLife Products Recovery reduces your post-workout discomfort - relieving joint pain, soothing soreness, and inhibiting inflammation. You'll heal quicker, and feel better faster! There's nothing worse, for the serious athlete, than sitting on the sidelines. Waiting to recover from an injury sucks, and in some ways it's worse when it's just a stupid little thing! That's why they developed OxyLife Products Recovery - to keep all your parts moving smoothly, to keep post-workout swelling down, to minimize minor-injury inflammation, and to speed up the body's natural healing process when something does happen. You'll be pleased at the results; much faster than you're used to!
- Helps reduce discomfort
- Reduce joint pain and inflammation
- Provides fast relief
- Curcumin Complex: Has been shown to offer a wide spectrum of biological actions - including anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anticarcinogenic, and many other activities.
- Boswellia Serrate: The acid from Boswellia increases the blood flow to joint tissues and prevents the breakdown of connective tissue.
- Nattokinase: Nattokinase is an enzyme extracted from a popular Japanese food called natto. Natto has been used as a folk remedy for diseases of the heart and circulatory system for hundreds of years.
- Dl-Phenylalanine: Used for both its analgesic and anti-depressant properties. Also been shown to be particularly effective in patients who suffer from chronic pain due to conditions like arthritis.
- While Willow Bark Extract: Willow Bark is the oldest painkiller in human history. The active ingredient in While Willow Bark is called salicin - the chemcial model for the creation of aspirin. It's the natural choice for treating many of the same conditions as aspirin, because it has fewer side effects - and the benefits last longer.
OxyLife is a company that wants to change the way that the health and fitness industry operates. We believe in providing every piece of information possible about every product we carry, including testimonials from those who have used them in the past. In addition to that, we want your input when you try one of our supplements for diet, nutrition, or relief from pain or discomfort. Our door is always open for suggestions and our clients want to hear what you have to say.