Car Cleaning Kit
The perfect solution for keeping your car clean and sparkling. The three products in the Car Cleaning Kit and water are all you need to quickly clean, dry and shine your whole car. e-auto products are so powerful, they can clean using just water. They will also perform well with a small amount of your regular cleaning liquid.
- Cloths have 1.6 million fibers per square inch
- Using e-cloth s unique fiber technology with water, they break up and hold dirt, grime and grease which normal cloths leave behind
- Kit includes one (1) each: Dual Action Mitt - 10 x 6.75 , Dry & Shine Cloth - 16 x 24 , and Glass & Chrome Cloth 20 x 16
- e-auto Dual Action Mitt's Orange soft-fingered side will quickly handle all the tough initial cleaning and get into hard to reach areas
- e-auto Dual Action Mitt's smooth grey side is for general and spot cleaning
- e-auto Dry & Shine Cloth is used after the e-auto Dual Action Mitt - use dry on the wet body, glass and shiny surfaces for the perfect water mark free, polished finish
- Cleaning power of the fibers removes any residues of grease and grime and is effective on all surfaces: body, lights, glass and chrome
- e-auto Glass & Chrome Cloth produces a perfect smear-free, lint-free and polished finish on windshields, glass, chrome and mirrors using just water
- Guaranteed for 300 Machine Washings
The advanced microfibers used to make the e-auto products can potentially remove wax/polish from the car body, especially residue that would harbor dirt and bacteria. It will not remove or impact the protective paint finish.
How It Works:
Unlike ordinary cloths, e-cloth fibers are designed and fabricated to provide maximum cleaning power. Primarily made from polyester and polyamide, the tiny e-cloth fibers are 1,000 times finer than cotton fibers or 1/200th diameter of a human hair. The fibers are the smallest in the world that can be made by man.
The highest quality oil in the world is used to make the micro-size polyester (which naturally attracts oil) and polyamide (which naturally attracts water) fibers.
During production, every fiber is split into 16 fiber filaments, each of which is processed to give perfect cleaning and polishing performance. Each cloth is fabricated to have as many as 1.6 million fiber strands per square inch of cloth. Nearly 500 million fiber strands are in each cloth resulting in 1,246 miles of e-cloth fibers in each cloth. To put this in perspective, fibers from one e-cloth would stretch from New York City to Minneapolis or Seattle to San Diego.
It is e-cloth's composition (highest quality polyester and polyamide), fiber size (smallest diameter in the world), fiber processing (highest denisty in the world), that allows e-cloth to outperform all other microfiber and cleaning cloths. e-cloth's filaments are so small and so strong; using just water they break up, lift, lock in, and clean deep down into the tiniest grooves and crevices. Dust, grease, oils, grime, dirt and bacteria are quickly and easily removed and locked away deep inside the fibers until the cloths are rinsed or washed.
Surfaces are cleaned so effectively that there is nowhere left for bacteria to grow. Surfaces are left polished and totally smear and lint free. e-cloths rapidly absorb 7 times their weight in water. In addition, scientific research carried out by world renowned Silliker Group, has proven that e-cloths also remove over 99% of bacteria.
Your Price: $6.55