Clear, durable Duralex prep bowls in two sizes ensure every spice, herb and liquid flavoring is pre-measured and ready to use. Also ideal to keep favorite seasonings at hand while preparing marinades, rubs, soup stocks or sauces, even without pre-measuring. Made in France by the inventors of tempered glass, these Duralex bowls streamline baking, storing sugar toppings, colored icings or nonpareils. Two sizes: 4-oz. and 6-oz. are perfect serving dishes for sour cream, condiments, dips or bread dipping oils. Tempered for cold or hot ingredients, these Duralex bowls withstand temperature extremes from -4 to +212 degrees Fahrenheit. Six of each size. Made in France. The original inventors of tempered glass, Duralex glassware has been used for decades throughout France in bistros, inns, schools and households due to the extreme durability of the glass.
- Keep seasonings at hand while preparing marinades, rubs, stocks or sauces
- Streamline baking prep, storing sugar toppings, colored icings or nonpareils
- Also ideal to serve sour cream, sauces, dips and condiments
- Tempered for cold or hot ingredients, these Duralex bowls withstand temperatures from -4 to +212 degrees Fahrenheit
*  Note: Unless otherwise noted, this product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our natural products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.