More and more questions and even fears are being raised about deodorants and their effects on health. A simple, healthy and efficient solution? The Attitude deodorants! Entirely made of natural ingredients, they don't contain any potentially carcinogenic synthetic compounds. Peace of mind... in a stick!
- Carcinogen free ingredients or by-products (IARC group 1 & 2)
- Free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide, tested by independent laboratory
- Certified eco-friendly by EcoLogo, the most recognized certification in North America
- CO2 NEUTRAL: no contribution to climate change
- Vegetable-based and biodegradable (OECD 301)
- Fragrance derived from natural ingredients, hypoallergenic, respect IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
- Fragrance without CMR (Carcinogens, Mutagens or toxic for Reproduction) compounds
- Not tested on animals
- Vegan product
Attitude products Are:
- C02 Neutral:
They plant trees and reduce their greenhouse gases emissions so that their carbon footprint is reduced to zero. This is the way to fight climate change.
- Not Tested On Animals:
Their policy is very clear on animal testing: they DO NOT test on animals, neither for their finished products or their ingredients. They do not tolerate any animal cruelty. The organization PETA rewarded them with their "Trail Blazer" award for their cruelty free policy
Environmentally friendly Attitude products DO NOT use animal byproducts in the production or in the ingredients. They are selecting ingredients for their environmental and safety profile.