A good clean shouldn’t be unnatural and it doesn’t have to be. EO All Purpose Soaps are gentle non-toxic, biodegradable cleaners that contain no irritating sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates. All Purpose Soap cleans most dirty things gently and safely.
What is All Purpose Soap?
EO All Purpose Soap is the ideal choice for all your cleaning needs. It is an extremely effective grease cutter that produces a rich lather and is gentle on even the most sensitive skin. Use it when you need a good honest clean.
- Pure premium Essential Oils create our signature
- Aromatic blends
- Coconut Cleansing Complex creates a mild and gentle foam
- Works equally well in hot or cold, soft and hard water
- Formulated and balanced to skin pH with biodegradable surfactants
- Safe and gentle for basic personal care
All Purpose Soap Usage
- Dishwasher: 2 teaspoons per load is recommended for spotless dishes every time. Remember less is more.
- Laundry (High efficiency): ¼ to 1/3 cups per load depending on personal preference keeps your clothes smelling clean and summer fresh.
- Windows: dilute ¼ cup to a 16 oz spray bottle of water. Shake and use to clean windows effortlessly.
- Countertops: dilute ¼ cup to a 16 oz spray bottle of water. Shake and use to clean countertops and cabinets.
- Dirty Grills become like new with APS, try it before your next cookout. Simply add ¼ cup to a half gallon of water or 2 tablespoons in a 16oz spray bottle. Spray grill to soften and work baked on matter with a grill brush. Rinse with clean water and grill as usual.
- Simply dilute 1/4 cup of EO All Purpose Soap with one gallon warm water, and you’re ready to tackle dirty floors, cupboards, countertops and more.
- Mirrors – 2 tablespoons of all purpose diluted in ½ gallon of water. Sponge and scrub surface, and polish with a dry towel.
- APS is perfect to hand wash dishes. On tough pots and pans, a simple squeeze of it on a brush and works well. Delicate Glassware comes out spotless with All Purpose Soap.
- Dirty paint brushes using acrylic paint clean right up. APS works great- more effective than standard dish soap brands.
- Stain Fighting, APS gets tough stains out by pouring APS directly on the stain and letting it soak in for an hour, then putting it through the washer.
- Pets smell sparkling and new again with APS, add 1/3 of a cup to warm water and scrub away the smell of outdoors. Rinse with clean water and until dry. Rumor has it that APS can help with skunk encounters.
- How ‘bout me? Yup! APS has a mild pH with a range of 4.5 to 5.5 which is close to the pH of the skin, so you can use it even in the shower!
- Garden Pests can be eliminated by diluting a a quarter of a cup of APS in 16 oz of water, spray on infested leaves to rid your garden of undesirable pests.
- Camping is a breeze with APS, because it is made with biodegradable surfactants it is safe to use while roughing it in the great outdoors.
About EO Products
Your body is the ultimate machine and needs to be kept in top condition. Be good to your body and pamper it with EO natural products. From their complete line of natural soaps and cleansers to our rich and nourishing body lotions and massage oils you can treat your body from head to toe. Indulge, splurge and enjoy their complete line of body care.
EO believes the formulation of beneficial and synergistic herbs, essential oils and natural ingredients is truly an art form. They work continuously to source natural and organic ingredients using responsible methods. They search for ingredients with uniquely beneficial traditional and therapeutic properties.
Genuine natural products are based on essential oils. This means that they contain no synthetic ingredients made in a laboratory. This can be an issue given the range of chemical sensitivities and allergic reactions that can arise from the combination of chemicals and artificial fragrances in our environment. Essential oils from plants connects us to the botanical world and are renowned for their therapeutic and beneficial effects.
Fragrances and Colors
EO never uses artificial colors, dyes or fragrances in their products. They choose to use only pure essential oils to provide their products with their signature scent. The herbs they select color their products naturally so that the true properties of the herbs radiate through.
EO has initiated the sowing and harvesting of their proprietary botanicals and intend to increase their direct involvement in the growing of their ingredients. They believe that they have a responsibility in the land stewardship that yields the ingredients which make up EO.
Paraben and Synthetic Free
EO takes the path less traveled and choose not to include synthetic colors, fragrances or harsh chemicals in any of their products.
As a manufacturer EO believes in being a part of the solution. They take responsibility for this by choosing to make their bottles from recycled PET bottles that have been collected and re-cast into their signature blue bottles. They believe it's how they can do their part to decrease waste accumulating in our landfills.