Baby 2 in 1 Hair & Body Wash
When bath time arrives, your little one needs 2 in 1 Hair & Body Wash - a daily hair and body cleanser specifically formulated for skin that is brand new to the world. The oatmeal and chamomile extracts in this gentle self-foaming wash keeps the most sensitive skin soft and smooth all over - and little eyes free of tears. Plus, its Tea Tree oil formula helps wash away flakes associated with cradle cap.
Aleva Naturals 2 in 1 Hair & Body Wash is all natural, just like your baby. It's free from harsh chemicals and animal by-products such as perfumes, paraben, SLS, SLES, lanolin and many others. Its natural, plant-based products include:
- Natural Tea Tree oil - helps unblock tiny skin pores, encourages your baby's own moisturizing oils to flow, washes away cradle cap
- Natural Oatmeal Extract, or oat kernel flour - soothes away irritations and inflammation and has great anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Natural Aloe Vera Leaf Juice - relieves the itch of parched skin, calms inflammation and redness, sooths, softens and shines dry skin
- A Chamomile derivative known as bisabolol - has anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, alleviates redness and sensitivity, soothes and prevents skin eruptions, helps delicate skin heal. Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) has been used as a medicine for hundreds of years.
- Certified Organic Olive Oil - gently soothes and moisturizes delicate parched skin. Extra-virgin olive oil is rich in powerful natural antioxidants known as Polyphenols and amino acid derivatives.
- Certified Organic Shea Butter - extracted from the nuts of the Shea Karite tree found in tropical regions in West Africa, provides soothing and healing properties also contains Vitamins A and E.
Natural, Organic & Safe
When you're a new parent - or about to become one - nothing feels more important than protecting your precious baby. You want safe and truly natural plant-based products for your family. And the news that skincare products contain hidden chemicals probably worries you more now than ever. You're alarmed!!! and who could blame you? - some of these chemicals can trigger skin reactions, dry out tender baby skin or even cause long-term health risks.
As for labels such as "natural," organic" or "green" ... these words may summon up images of Mother Nature. But they don't rule out ingredients such as petrochemicals. As CBC television show "Marketplace" pointed out in an episode called Lousy Labels, products that claim to be "natural and organic" can be anything but.
The Aleva Naturals line of maternity and baby skincare products protect yours and your baby's skin safely and effectively. Developed by a naturopath, herbalist and pharmacist; made in Canada and specially formulated to deliver therapeutic results that leave a soft and healthy feeling skin.
Aleva Naturals products do not contain any known harsh or harmful chemicals that can irritate your baby's brand-new skin or harm your new-Mom skin.
- No artificial fragrances or perfume
- No colorants/dyes
- No phthalates
- No Sulphates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) or Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
- No chlorine
- No ethyl alcohol
- No parabens
- No Formaldehydes
- No lanolin
- No Phthalates
- NEVER been tested on animals
Best of all Aleva Naturals Products is pH balanced formulation that is gentle to the Baby's eyes and mild to the most sensitive skin.
Your Price: $7.27