Baby Breathe Easy Chest Rub
Has your baby got a stuffy nose? Apply parent-tested, parent-approved Aleva Naturals Breathe Easy Chest Rub onto Baby's chest. Designed especially for babies three months and older, this gentle, non-greasy cream can help your baby breathe easier and sleep better.
Aleva Naturals Breathe Easy Chest Rub releases natural eucalyptus and lavender oil vapours to unblock respiratory passages. It's got no animal by-products, perfume, potential carcinogens like paraben preservatives or petrochemicals. Each tube contains:
- Natural Eucalyptus Oil - its healing vapours soothe inflammation, ease mucus build-up, help relieve nasal congestion
- Natural Lavender Oil - its healing vapours head for your baby's respiratory tract, soothing the discomfort of coughs, colds and influenza.
- Natural Vegetable Glycerine - attracts moisture to maintain a healthy hydro-lipid film in baby's respiratory tract
- Vitamin E, an antioxidant-rich emollient - acts as a free radical scavenger, keeps older skin young by hindering oxidization and protecting delicate skin, keeps skin soft and supple, promotes healing, reduces cracking and irritation
- Certified Organic Olive Oil - gently soothes and moisturizes delicate parched skin. Extra-virgin olive oil is rich in powerful natural antioxidants known as Polyphenols and amino acid derivatives.
- Certified Organic Shea Butter - extracted from the nuts of the Shea Karite tree found in tropical regions in West Africa, provides soothing & healing also contains Vitamins A and E as well as fatty acids
Suggested Use: Squeeze a small amount onto your hand. Lightly massage onto your baby's chest. Do not apply on broken skin or under little noses. Avoid contact with eyes.
Natural, Organic & Safe
When you're a new parent - or about to become one - nothing feels more important than protecting your precious baby. You want safe and truly natural plant-based products for your family. And the news that skincare products contain hidden chemicals probably worries you more now than ever. You're alarmed!!! and who could blame you? - some of these chemicals can trigger skin reactions, dry out tender baby skin or even cause long-term health risks.
As for labels such as "natural," organic" or "green" ... these words may summon up images of Mother Nature. But they don't rule out ingredients such as petrochemicals. As CBC television show "Marketplace" pointed out in an episode called Lousy Labels, products that claim to be "natural and organic" can be anything but.
The Aleva Naturals line of maternity and baby skincare products protect yours and your baby's skin safely and effectively. Developed by a naturopath, herbalist and pharmacist; made in Canada and specially formulated to deliver therapeutic results that leave a soft and healthy feeling skin.
Aleva Naturals products do not contain any known harsh or harmful chemicals that can irritate your baby's brand-new skin or harm your new-Mom skin.
- No artificial fragrances or perfume
- No colorants/dyes
- No phthalates
- No Sulphates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) or Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
- No chlorine
- No ethyl alcohol
- No parabens
- No Formaldehydes
- No lanolin
- No Phthalates
- NEVER been tested on animals
Best of all Aleva Naturals Products is pH balanced formulation that is gentle to the Baby's eyes and mild to the most sensitive skin.
Your Price: $9.06