Aleva Naturals Berry Bubble Bath makes bath-time fun. Pour this gentle foaming liquid into running warm water to wrap your baby in long-lasting bubbles and rich moisturizers. Aleva Naturals Berry Bubble Bath is 2X concentrated - you need only half the quantity you'd use for regular bubble baths. Plus, its refreshing natural berry fragrance doesn't linger once you've patted all the moisture off your baby's skin.
Aleva Naturals Berry Bubble Bath is safe and has no animal by-products, potentially irritating perfumes or paraben preservatives. Instead, its natural, plant-based ingredients include:
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera - relieves the itch of parched skin, calms inflammation and redness, sooths, softens and shines dry skin
- Certified Organic Shea Butter - extracted from the nuts of the Shea Karite tree found in tropical regions in West Africa, provides soothing & healing also containing Vitamins A and E as well as fatty acids
- Certified Organic Olive Oil - gently soothes and moisturizes delicate parched skin. Extra-virgin olive oil is rich in powerful natural antioxidants known as Polyphenols and amino acid derivatives.
- Natural Tea Tree Oil - helps unblock tiny skin pores, encourages your baby's own moisturizing oils to flow, washes away cradle cap
- Vitamin E, an antioxidant-rich emollient - acts as a free radical scavenger, keeps older skin young by hindering oxidization and protecting delicate skin, keeps skin soft and supple, promotes healing, reduces cracking and irritation
Natural, Organic & Safe
When you're a new parent - or about to become one - nothing feels more important than protecting your precious baby. You want safe and truly natural plant-based products for your family. And the news that skincare products contain hidden chemicals probably worries you more now than ever. You're alarmed!!! and who could blame you? - some of these chemicals can trigger skin reactions, dry out tender baby skin or even cause long-term health risks.
As for labels such as "natural," organic" or "green" ... these words may summon up images of Mother Nature. But they don't rule out ingredients such as petrochemicals. As CBC television show "Marketplace" pointed out in an episode called Lousy Labels, products that claim to be "natural and organic" can be anything but.
The Aleva Naturals line of maternity and baby skincare products protect yours and your baby's skin safely and effectively. Developed by a naturopath, herbalist and pharmacist; made in Canada and specially formulated to deliver therapeutic results that leave a soft and healthy feeling skin.
Aleva Naturals products do not contain any known harsh or harmful chemicals that can irritate your baby's brand-new skin or harm your new-Mom skin.
- No artificial fragrances or perfume
- No colorants/dyes
- No phthalates
- No Sulphates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) or Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
- No chlorine
- No ethyl alcohol
- No parabens
- No Formaldehydes
- No lanolin
- No Phthalates
- NEVER been tested on animals
Best of all Aleva Naturals Products is pH balanced formulation that is gentle to the Baby's eyes and mild to the most sensitive skin.