Baby Sleep Easy Hair & Body Wash
This gentle cleanser is specially formulated to keep delicate skin and scalp soft and smooth - and little eyes free of tears. Its blend of soothing lavender and chamomile oils helps relax your baby to a restful sleep, while organic Aloe Vera and natural grapefruit extracts moisturize delicate hair and skin, making them feel soft and silky.
Aleva Naturals Sleep Easy Baby Wash is free of animal by-products, perfume and potential carcinogens like paraben preservatives, SLS and SLES. Its natural, plant-based ingredients include:
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera - relieves the itch of parched skin, calms inflammation and redness, sooths, softens and shines dry skin
- Natural Lavender Oil - among its many documented benefits, helps your baby breathe better when he or she has a cold, flu or cough
- Natural Chamomile Oil - has anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, alleviates redness and sensitivity, soothes and prevents skin eruptions, helps delicate skin heal. Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) has been used as a medicine for hundreds of years
- Natural Grapefruit Peel Oil - has anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-parasitic and anti-fungal properties, Provides relief to mild skin rashes and irritations, can help relieve dry, itchy cradle cap, moisturizes baby's hair and skin, making it feel soft and silky
- Natural Orange Peel Oil - traditionally used to calm palpitations and for its anti-inflammatory properties. In Chinese medicine, dried sweet orange peel is used to treat coughs and colds
- Vitamin E, an antioxidant-rich emollient - acts as a free radical scavenger, keeps older skin young by hindering oxidization and protecting delicate skin, keeps skin soft and supple, promotes healing, reduces cracking and irritation
Natural, Organic & Safe
When you're a new parent - or about to become one - nothing feels more important than protecting your precious baby. You want safe and truly natural plant-based products for your family. And the news that skincare products contain hidden chemicals probably worries you more now than ever. You're alarmed!!! and who could blame you? - some of these chemicals can trigger skin reactions, dry out tender baby skin or even cause long-term health risks.
As for labels such as "natural," organic" or "green" ... these words may summon up images of Mother Nature. But they don't rule out ingredients such as petrochemicals. As CBC television show "Marketplace" pointed out in an episode called Lousy Labels, products that claim to be "natural and organic" can be anything but.
The Aleva Naturals line of maternity and baby skincare products protect yours and your baby's skin safely and effectively. Developed by a naturopath, herbalist and pharmacist; made in Canada and specially formulated to deliver therapeutic results that leave a soft and healthy feeling skin.
Aleva Naturals products do not contain any known harsh or harmful chemicals that can irritate your baby's brand-new skin or harm your new-Mom skin.
- No artificial fragrances or perfume
- No colorants/dyes
- No phthalates
- No Sulphates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) or Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
- No chlorine
- No ethyl alcohol
- No parabens
- No Formaldehydes
- No lanolin
- No Phthalates
- NEVER been tested on animals
Best of all Aleva Naturals Products is pH balanced formulation that is gentle to the Baby's eyes and mild to the most sensitive skin.
Your Price: $6.06