Bamboo baby wipes are a gleaming shade of white because they are bleached with chlorine or other harsh chemicals to prevent the growth of bacteria. These chemicals are the last thing your baby's sensitive skin needs!
Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Wipes are made of eco-friendly, unbleached bamboo, enriched with natural and organic oils. They're beige in colour because beige is the natural shade of the bamboo fibres from which they're made. Bamboo fibers do not require a bleaching process because it contains a natural anti-bacterial agent known as Bamboo Kun.
These ultra-soft, extra-strong wipes not only leave baby's face, body, and bottom feeling silky-smooth, they give you the peace of mind that you are not triggering eczema or irritating sensitive skin.
Plus, they help you do your part for a greener world. Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Wipes are 100% biodegradable within 21 days. Instead of chlorine-treated materials, animal by-products and potentially irritating perfumes, key ingredients include:
- Bamboo Cloth - gentle, green, unbleached and 100% biodegradable
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera - relieves the itch of parched skin, calms inflammation and redness, soothes, softens and shines dry skin.
- Certified Organic Chamomile Oil - anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, helps delicate skin heal.
- Tea Tree Oil - helps unblock tiny skin pores and encourages your baby's own moisturising oils to flow.
- Natural Lavender Oil - a gentle emollient known for its calming effect.
- Natural Green Tea Extracts - provides anti-oxidant and healing properties.
Natural, Organic & Safe
When you're a new parent - or about to become one - nothing feels more important than protecting your precious baby. You want safe and truly natural plant-based products for your family. And the news that skincare products contain hidden chemicals probably worries you more now than ever. You're alarmed!!! and who could blame you? - some of these chemicals can trigger skin reactions, dry out tender baby skin or even cause long-term health risks.
As for labels such as "natural," organic" or "green" ... these words may summon up images of Mother Nature. But they don't rule out ingredients such as petrochemicals. As CBC television show "Marketplace" pointed out in an episode called Lousy Labels, products that claim to be "natural and organic" can be anything but.
The Aleva Naturals line of maternity and baby skincare products protect yours and your baby's skin safely and effectively. Developed by a naturopath, herbalist and pharmacist; made in Canada and specially formulated to deliver therapeutic results that leave a soft and healthy feeling skin.
Aleva Naturals products do not contain any known harsh or harmful chemicals that can irritate your baby's brand-new skin or harm your new-Mom skin.
- No artificial fragrances or perfume
- No colorants/dyes
- No phthalates
- No Sulphates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) or Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
- No chlorine
- No ethyl alcohol
- No parabens
- No Formaldehydes
- No lanolin
- No Phthalates
- NEVER been tested on animals
Best of all Aleva Naturals Products is pH balanced formulation that is gentle to the Baby's eyes and mild to the most sensitive skin.