Muscle Prep is a pre and post workout in one!
- Refills and infuses muscles with essential post exercise recovery nutrients BEFORE they become depleted, providing support for optimal muscle performance, repair & growth*
- With Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) to supercharge your aerobic energy systems
- Helps maintain Nitric Oxide (NO) for oxygen and nutrient transport to the muscle and heart
- A source of electrolytes has been added to further support your body during exercise*
Three Pillars for Effective Muscle Growth:
- Proactive Muscle Protection
- Research indicates that it is better to provide recovery nutrients before exercise. Thus, these nutrients become less deficient after training, maybe even to the point of having a net zero result. In other words, supplying these amino acids found in Muscle Prep before you work out supports body stores that might otherwise be depleted.*
- The body usually prioritizes re-supplying its systemic storage first before making nutrients available for muscle recovery and muscle growth. Once the muscles have utilized their rather limited stores of essential branched amino acids for energy and the neurotransmitter precursor Tyrosine, the body provides the muscles with necessary nutrients for proper function.*
- Using this strategy decreases the stress on post-exercise meals used to replenish the system back to a non-depleted status.*
- The second set of components in Muscle Prep provides substrates that can be used to offset energy loss and fatigue.*
- MCTs diffuse into the blood and into mitochondria bypassing the carnitine transferase shuttle, so MCT metabolism is rapid compared to long-chain fatty acids or lipids.
- MCTs are metabolized in liver tissue to an energy source that protects muscle tissue by decreasing leucine oxidation and promoting protein synthesis.*
- Tyrosine is a precursor for neurotransmitter synthesis, so it is included to replete brain stores of neurotransmitters, which are metabolized and lost once they are released into the synapse. The boost of tyrosine coupled with a small amount of caffeine helps maintain focus and positive attitude.*
- The third and final component of Muscle Prep is the addition of the amino acids arginine and citrulline.
- These amino acids are helpful in maintaining NO, which is important in blood flow and thus nutrient transport to muscle and heart tissue.*
About Wfit Nutrition
Wfit is committed to the sport of fitness and believes that all natural, pure, and clean nutrition plays a vital role in elite fitness performance advantages and increased function and capacity. They live and breathe the lifestyle, which translates to a high regards to ethics, commitment, and intensity in everything they do. Wfit strives for excellence, both yours and ours, and they are committed to being your one predictable fitness adjuvant for any fitness challenge or contingency.