Surya Restorative Shampoo Color Fixation Intensive Treatment is infused with essential oils of Rose, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, and Sandalwood. It is a mild shampoo, free of Lauril, mineral oils, synthetic fragrance, artificial colorants and parabens. It protects while keeping the color of the strands for a longer time. Make the looks and the compliments last longer!
A cosmetic that seems natural is not enough. It has to be natural. The concept of natural cosmetics in other countries states that a product may not have ingredients that are harmful to either the consumer or the environment. In Brazil, this criterion is not followed, and any brand adding a plant extract in its formula feels this makes the product natural. It s of utmost importance that consumers read cosmetic labels attentively to make sure they are purchasing a safe product. Surya Brasil not only has products with assured natural ingredients, but it also abstains from using substances that are harmful to you or to the environment, such as:
- Lead: used as a color additive to darken the hair in product dyes. Lead can cause anemia as well as physiological and behavioral changes.
- Ammonia: used in hair coloring to open the cuticle and facilitate penetration of the dye in the hair. Ammonia produces caustic burns and irritation of the airways.
- PPD (dye): continuous exposure to this dye may lead to skin and eye sensitivity and may cause permanent loss of eyesight. In the environment, it is considered very toxic to aquatic organisms.
- Resorcinol (dye): causes irritation to the skin and respiratory tract
- Hydrogen peroxide: used to remove natural pigment from the hair prior to adding color; it changes the hair structure and makes it more fragile, brittle and lackluster.
- Parabens (preservatives): cause irritation and allergies in persons with skin sensitivity to synthetic substances.
Free from harmful ingredients. Surya does not test on animals That's why Surya is so special!