Naturally Loveable Romance Oil Blend
Naturally Loveable Oil Blend is made from Lemon Oil, Orange Oil, Sandalwood Blend, Jasmine Absolute Blend, Ylang Ylang Oil. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Essential Oil Blends serve as a wonderful way to enjoy the fragrances from some of today s most sought after extracts.
Aroma: Sweet Floral Citrus.
Benefits: Romantic, comforting, calming.
Extraction Method: Lemon Oil & Orange Oil -- Cold Pressed, Sandalwood Blend & Ylang Ylang Oil -- Steam Distilled, Jasmine Absolute Blend -- Solvent Extracted
Suggested Use: Add to a diffuser, or add to a carrier oil for use as a romantic massage oil or moisturizer. A simple way to feel naturally loveable.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use. Do not use on skin. Reacts strongly to sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet light.
Natural is Better
NOW Foods was founded on the belief that natural is better. They are committed to sourcing the very best natural ingredients for our products, and we choose non-GMO, non-irradiated, and organic ingredients whenever possible. “Natural” is not an idle word to us. It’s why our business exists and thrives. In addition to their passion for nutritional excellence, NOW supports social and environmental efforts throughout their industry and community. NOW regularly hosts conservation and clean-up events in support of Make a Difference Day and Earth Week; a tradition which goes back over a decade.
NOW continually strives to improve and serve as an inspiration to anyone concerned with protecting our planet and its precious natural resources. Recent sustainability progress includes:
- Installation of an automatic night cooling system which allows more efficient control of warehouse temperatures.
- Expansion of in-house recycling and reuse programs to include food dust collections from dust collectors and filter cleaning. This material is offered for beneficial reuse as hog feed supplement.
- Holding annual Christmas & holiday light recycling drives.
- Installation of a rain/moisture sensor to prevent unnecessary landscape watering.
- Providing free barrels to the Village of Bloomingdale for use as trash receptacles in parks, and to SCARCE for use in resource collection drives.
- Hosting an educational booth at the 2nd annual Cantigny Green Fair.
- Setting printers to default to double-sided printing.
- Installation of an LED company building sign.
- Installation of filtered water stations for re-filling personal water containers.
- Sharing information on sustainable business practices at STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Teachers Workshop.
- Promoting rain barrel usage with our staff.
- Educating staff on recycling opportunities for electronics and household hazardous waste.
- Switching to 100% recycled content shipping boxes.
Your Price: $5.68