Vanilla Citrus Massage Oil
Vanilla Citrus Massage Oil is infused with the powerful antioxidant benefits of natural Vitamin E to help protect skin and elastin fibers. Jojoba Oil penetrates deep to provide cell-renewing benefits while Almond and Apricot Oils soften and moisturize the skin's delicate tissues.
The aromatherapy benefits of vanilla aid in reducing stress and providing relaxation while your skin is nourished with a wide array of natural nutrients to comfort the bodya nd mind. Rose Hip Seed Oil rejuvenates the skin, minimizes the appearance of minor imperfections and keeps skin cells hydrated.
- Skin Rejuvenating Blend
- Promotes Healthy Skin
- Paraben Free
NOW Solutions is the next step in the evolution of personal care products. This comprehensive natural line encompasses anti-aging moisturizers and serums, bath and body gels, shampoos and conditioners, oral care, skin care, and essential oils, all of which are formulated with the finest functional ingredients form around the world. NOW Solutions products avoid harsh chemicals and synthetic ingredients in all of our formulations, to provide a more natural product line.
Natural is Better
NOW Foods was founded on the belief that natural is better. They are committed to sourcing the very best natural ingredients for our products, and we choose non-GMO, non-irradiated, and organic ingredients whenever possible. “Natural” is not an idle word to us. It’s why our business exists and thrives. In addition to their passion for nutritional excellence, NOW supports social and environmental efforts throughout their industry and community. NOW regularly hosts conservation and clean-up events in support of Make a Difference Day and Earth Week; a tradition which goes back over a decade.
NOW continually strives to improve and serve as an inspiration to anyone concerned with protecting our planet and its precious natural resources. Recent sustainability progress includes:
- Installation of an automatic night cooling system which allows more efficient control of warehouse temperatures.
- Expansion of in-house recycling and reuse programs to include food dust collections from dust collectors and filter cleaning. This material is offered for beneficial reuse as hog feed supplement.
- Holding annual Christmas & holiday light recycling drives.
- Installation of a rain/moisture sensor to prevent unnecessary landscape watering.
- Providing free barrels to the Village of Bloomingdale for use as trash receptacles in parks, and to SCARCE for use in resource collection drives.
- Hosting an educational booth at the 2nd annual Cantigny Green Fair.
- Setting printers to default to double-sided printing.
- Installation of an LED company building sign.
- Installation of filtered water stations for re-filling personal water containers.
- Sharing information on sustainable business practices at STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Teachers Workshop.
- Promoting rain barrel usage with our staff.
- Educating staff on recycling opportunities for electronics and household hazardous waste.
- Switching to 100% recycled content shipping boxes.
Your Price: $8.87