Vitamin D-3 Cream
Vitamin D-3 Cream provides comprehensive moisture renewal through a carefully balanced ratio of beneficial nutrients. A single gram of Vitamin D-3 Cream, equal to a 1/4 teaspoon, includes 1000 IU of Vitamin D-3 to help soothe dry, cracked skin, 500 IU of Vitamin A to help rejuvenate your skin through its antioxidant benefits, and 50 IU of Vitamin E to help gently and naturally renew damaged skin. You get all this in just one application which can help return your skin to its healthy, radiant best.
Helps dry skin in need of intense daily moisture to renew and maintain a healthy water/oil balance as well as healthy epidermal cells.To keep skin well-nourished, healthy and moisturized, apply 1/4 teaspoon to the skin daily.
- 1,000 IU per gram
- Intense Moisture
- Nourishes Skin
- High Potency Vitamin D-3
- Paraben Free
Natural is Better
NOW Foods was founded on the belief that natural is better. They are committed to sourcing the very best natural ingredients for our products, and we choose non-GMO, non-irradiated, and organic ingredients whenever possible. “Natural” is not an idle word to us. It’s why our business exists and thrives. In addition to their passion for nutritional excellence, NOW supports social and environmental efforts throughout their industry and community. NOW regularly hosts conservation and clean-up events in support of Make a Difference Day and Earth Week; a tradition which goes back over a decade.
NOW continually strives to improve and serve as an inspiration to anyone concerned with protecting our planet and its precious natural resources. Recent sustainability progress includes:
- Installation of an automatic night cooling system which allows more efficient control of warehouse temperatures.
- Expansion of in-house recycling and reuse programs to include food dust collections from dust collectors and filter cleaning. This material is offered for beneficial reuse as hog feed supplement.
- Holding annual Christmas & holiday light recycling drives.
- Installation of a rain/moisture sensor to prevent unnecessary landscape watering.
- Providing free barrels to the Village of Bloomingdale for use as trash receptacles in parks, and to SCARCE for use in resource collection drives.
- Hosting an educational booth at the 2nd annual Cantigny Green Fair.
- Setting printers to default to double-sided printing.
- Installation of an LED company building sign.
- Installation of filtered water stations for re-filling personal water containers.
- Sharing information on sustainable business practices at STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Teachers Workshop.
- Promoting rain barrel usage with our staff.
- Educating staff on recycling opportunities for electronics and household hazardous waste.
- Switching to 100% recycled content shipping boxes.
Your Price: $5.21