Clarify & Illuminate Age Transformation Toner
Clarify & Illuminate Purifying Toner contains Mitostime, a clinically-tested, concentrated brown algae extract that, when tested at a 1-2% concentration for four weeks, is shown to help the skin breathe better by taking in more oxygen and releasing more carbon dioxide. Acai Berry acts as a powerful age-defying ingredient due to its high polyphenol content. Gotu Kola and Aloe Vera support the skins natural repair processes, and Vitamins C and E are included to provide antioxidant protection.
For dull skin in need of brightening and toning to improve skin vitality and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Cellular Rejuvenation
- Age Transformation Toner
- Contains Clinically Tested Mitostime to Help Reduce Appearance of Fine Lines
- Paraben Free
Natural is Better
NOW Foods was founded on the belief that natural is better. They are committed to sourcing the very best natural ingredients for our products, and we choose non-GMO, non-irradiated, and organic ingredients whenever possible. “Natural” is not an idle word to us. It’s why our business exists and thrives. In addition to their passion for nutritional excellence, NOW supports social and environmental efforts throughout their industry and community. NOW regularly hosts conservation and clean-up events in support of Make a Difference Day and Earth Week; a tradition which goes back over a decade.
NOW continually strives to improve and serve as an inspiration to anyone concerned with protecting our planet and its precious natural resources. Recent sustainability progress includes:
- Installation of an automatic night cooling system which allows more efficient control of warehouse temperatures.
- Expansion of in-house recycling and reuse programs to include food dust collections from dust collectors and filter cleaning. This material is offered for beneficial reuse as hog feed supplement.
- Holding annual Christmas & holiday light recycling drives.
- Installation of a rain/moisture sensor to prevent unnecessary landscape watering.
- Providing free barrels to the Village of Bloomingdale for use as trash receptacles in parks, and to SCARCE for use in resource collection drives.
- Hosting an educational booth at the 2nd annual Cantigny Green Fair.
- Setting printers to default to double-sided printing.
- Installation of an LED company building sign.
- Installation of filtered water stations for re-filling personal water containers.
- Sharing information on sustainable business practices at STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Teachers Workshop.
- Promoting rain barrel usage with our staff.
- Educating staff on recycling opportunities for electronics and household hazardous waste.
- Switching to 100% recycled content shipping boxes.
Your Price: $7.27