Maintaining healthy immune system function and optimal wellness is a difficult task, especially for those who live life on the go. EpiCor is an innovative ingredient that is derived through a proprietary process from Saccharomyces cerevisiae, a common single cell microorganism. EpiCor has been shown in scientific studies to support the body's ability to initiate the proper immune response at the appropriate time, thereby helping to maintain a healthy immune system. NOW EpiCor Plus Immunity contains Zinc, Selenium, and Vitamin D-3 and C to supply additional support for the body's healthy immune response.So whether you are always on the go or just taking it easy, EpiCor Plus Immunity is the ideal supplement to help you keep your body in balance.
- Healthy Immune Support
- Supports Balanced Immune Response
- Supports Healthy Natural Killer (NK) Cell Activity
- Includes Vitamin C, Vitamin D-3, Zinc, Selenium & Olive Leaf Extract
- A Dietary Supplement
Natural is Better
NOW Foods was founded on the belief that natural is better. They are committed to sourcing the very best natural ingredients for our products, and we choose non-GMO, non-irradiated, and organic ingredients whenever possible. “Natural” is not an idle word to us. It’s why our business exists and thrives. In addition to their passion for nutritional excellence, NOW supports social and environmental efforts throughout their industry and community. NOW regularly hosts conservation and clean-up events in support of Make a Difference Day and Earth Week; a tradition which goes back over a decade.
NOW continually strives to improve and serve as an inspiration to anyone concerned with protecting our planet and its precious natural resources. Recent sustainability progress includes:
- Installation of an automatic night cooling system which allows more efficient control of warehouse temperatures.
- Expansion of in-house recycling and reuse programs to include food dust collections from dust collectors and filter cleaning. This material is offered for beneficial reuse as hog feed supplement.
- Holding annual Christmas & holiday light recycling drives.
- Installation of a rain/moisture sensor to prevent unnecessary landscape watering.
- Providing free barrels to the Village of Bloomingdale for use as trash receptacles in parks, and to SCARCE for use in resource collection drives.
- Hosting an educational booth at the 2nd annual Cantigny Green Fair.
- Setting printers to default to double-sided printing.
- Installation of an LED company building sign.
- Installation of filtered water stations for re-filling personal water containers.
- Sharing information on sustainable business practices at STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Teachers Workshop.
- Promoting rain barrel usage with our staff.
- Educating staff on recycling opportunities for electronics and household hazardous waste.
- Switching to 100% recycled content shipping boxes.