NOW Real Food has struck gold Goldenberries! These tasty South American berries, also known as Incaberries and gooseberries, have been consumed for thousands of years for a variety of health benefits. Once dried, goldenberries are similar to raisins, but their taste is a unique and exotic combination of sweet-and-sour, pucker-up goodness the whole family will absolutely love!
Goldenberries are a good source of fiber, potassium and vitamin A, and have naturally occurring vitamin C and bioflavonoids as well. You can enjoy NOW Real Food GoldenBerries straight out of the bag, mix them with nuts and granola for an ultra-tasty trail mix, sprinkle them on salads, add them to breads and cookies, or create your own tasty jams and jellies. Goldenberries are also paired with artisan wines, cheeses and chocolates to create unique and remarkable flavor combinations. Theres nothing quite like goldenberries!
Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food has been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic foods since 1968. Were independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
- Deliciously Tart and Tangy
- A South American Superfruit also known as Incaberries
- Good Source of Fiber, Potassium, and Vitamin A
- Sensationally Sweet & Naturally Nutritious
Natural is Better
NOW Foods was founded on the belief that natural is better. They are committed to sourcing the very best natural ingredients for our products, and we choose non-GMO, non-irradiated, and organic ingredients whenever possible. “Natural” is not an idle word to us. It’s why our business exists and thrives. In addition to their passion for nutritional excellence, NOW supports social and environmental efforts throughout their industry and community. NOW regularly hosts conservation and clean-up events in support of Make a Difference Day and Earth Week; a tradition which goes back over a decade.
NOW continually strives to improve and serve as an inspiration to anyone concerned with protecting our planet and its precious natural resources. Recent sustainability progress includes:
- Installation of an automatic night cooling system which allows more efficient control of warehouse temperatures.
- Expansion of in-house recycling and reuse programs to include food dust collections from dust collectors and filter cleaning. This material is offered for beneficial reuse as hog feed supplement.
- Holding annual Christmas & holiday light recycling drives.
- Installation of a rain/moisture sensor to prevent unnecessary landscape watering.
- Providing free barrels to the Village of Bloomingdale for use as trash receptacles in parks, and to SCARCE for use in resource collection drives.
- Hosting an educational booth at the 2nd annual Cantigny Green Fair.
- Setting printers to default to double-sided printing.
- Installation of an LED company building sign.
- Installation of filtered water stations for re-filling personal water containers.
- Sharing information on sustainable business practices at STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Teachers Workshop.
- Promoting rain barrel usage with our staff.
- Educating staff on recycling opportunities for electronics and household hazardous waste.
- Switching to 100% recycled content shipping boxes.