Organic Whey Protein
NOW Certified Organic Whey Protein is a natural whey protein that is concentrated from organic milk, which was produced without the use of synthetic growth hormones (rBGH), antibiotics, or pesticides. It is processed by low temperature ultrafiltration to limit denaturation of the proteins, and is both bioavailable and easily digested.Whey protein contains a high concentration of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's), which are important for efficient muscle metabolism.* These qualities make NOW Certified Organic Whey Protein an ideal supplement for active individuals seeking the most natural and wholesome milk protein for themselves and their families.
- Certified Organic
- Mixes Instantly
- Free of rBGH and Antibiotics
- Natural Unflavored
- All Natural - No Aspartame, No Sucralose, No Acesulfame-K
- A Dietary Supplement
Natural is Better
NOW Foods was founded on the belief that natural is better. They are committed to sourcing the very best natural ingredients for our products, and we choose non-GMO, non-irradiated, and organic ingredients whenever possible. “Natural” is not an idle word to us. It’s why our business exists and thrives. In addition to their passion for nutritional excellence, NOW supports social and environmental efforts throughout their industry and community. NOW regularly hosts conservation and clean-up events in support of Make a Difference Day and Earth Week; a tradition which goes back over a decade.
NOW continually strives to improve and serve as an inspiration to anyone concerned with protecting our planet and its precious natural resources. Recent sustainability progress includes:
- Installation of an automatic night cooling system which allows more efficient control of warehouse temperatures.
- Expansion of in-house recycling and reuse programs to include food dust collections from dust collectors and filter cleaning. This material is offered for beneficial reuse as hog feed supplement.
- Holding annual Christmas & holiday light recycling drives.
- Installation of a rain/moisture sensor to prevent unnecessary landscape watering.
- Providing free barrels to the Village of Bloomingdale for use as trash receptacles in parks, and to SCARCE for use in resource collection drives.
- Hosting an educational booth at the 2nd annual Cantigny Green Fair.
- Setting printers to default to double-sided printing.
- Installation of an LED company building sign.
- Installation of filtered water stations for re-filling personal water containers.
- Sharing information on sustainable business practices at STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Teachers Workshop.
- Promoting rain barrel usage with our staff.
- Educating staff on recycling opportunities for electronics and household hazardous waste.
- Switching to 100% recycled content shipping boxes.
Your Price: $10.18