AbsorbAid Chews by Nature's Sources
What makes AbsorbAid Chews a better choice than OTC Ant-acids and other digestive aids?
Hundreds of thousands of people have taken AbsorbAid to improve their overall digestion and health; it is a natural complement to every meal and many other supplements one may take. AbsorbAid® has been highly recommended by physicians all over the world.
- Chews is a 100% plant-based digestive aid
- Fast absorption dual-action ANT-ACID and complex DIGESTIVE ENZYMES
- Acts quickly to relieve occasional acid conditions, heartburn, and indigestion
- Aids stomach discomfort due to overeating or eating foods more difficult to digest.
- Corn free, gluten free, sugar free, dairy free, drug free, caffeine free
- Helps to digest all the foods you might consume such as: animal foods like beef, buffalo, ostrich, deer, elk, chicken, turkey (other fowl/game birds), lamb, goat, veal, fish/seafood, seaweed, sprouts, eggs, cheese, beans, legumes, grains, breads, cereals, cookies, pasta, pastries, dairy foods like ice cream, sugars, alcohol, fruits, vegetables, tofu, fiber, oils, butter, fats…even pizza!
- Enables you to eat a wider variety of the foods you love!
- Convenient berry flavored small chewable tabs
- Oral friendly blend utilizing the known benefits of Xylitol to deter bacteria from adhering to teeth and gums
- Helps to breakdown food particles sticking on and trapped between teeth, braces or dentures.
- Users report natural ant-acid effect helps to soothe mouth ulcers
- Terrific travel companion available in re-sealable aseptic pocket pouches helping to avoid contamination.
- CHEWS travel pouches are better than the rolled anti-acids that cannot be resealed.
- No drug interaction since CHEWS is 100% plant based
- Formulated by scientists to help give you a complete way to support your digestive needs while traveling. No need for refrigeration!
|*  Note: Unless otherwise noted, products on our web site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.