Bitter Melon, also known as Momordica charantia or Karela, is a tropical and sub-tropical vine of the Cucurbitaceae family and is the most bitter of all fruits. The fruit is most often eaten when green and the skin is tender and edible. The plant contains several biologically active compounds called bitters, including Charantin and Momordicin, which help support healthy blood sugar levels when taken in conjunction with a sensible diet and fitness program.
Health Benefits of Bitter Melon
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels*
- Helps manage the neural response to sweet taste stimuli*
- Helps inhibit the conversion of sugar into fat*
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels*
- Helps in managing weight gain related to fluctuations in blood sugar levels*
The Nutrigold Advantage
Use of high quality, clinically validated, allergen-free ingredients, whose safety and efficacy are backed by extensive scientific, and clinical research.
Product potencies and recommended dosages based on ingredient specifications, clinical evidence, and in compliance with USP disintegration parameters.
Finding innovative and meaningful ways to enhance consumer satisfaction with our company through engagement, education, and empowerment.