Solid Rubber Rain Boots
The first priority for growing babies is to make sure everything babies put inside their mouths is healthy, safe and promotes the development of a strong immune system. Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) is a hard plastic that requires harsh chemical softeners, such as phthalates, for use in waterproof raincoats. In 2003 it was discovered that phthalates were shown to disrupt reproductive functions and cause other developmental problems, so we removed all PVC and phthalates from our rainwear line.
- New PVC and phthalate free
- Practical boots for playing in the rain, mud, snow, and everyday fun
- Colors coordinate with all of our rainwear and accessories
- Loop on top for easy on and off
- Molded insole for comfort
Your Price: $39.99