Organic India's certified organic arjun (also known as arjuna) has been used for centuries in Ayurveda to tone and strengthen circulatory system, as well as to promote digestive and nervous system health.
- Botanical name: Terminalia arjuna
- Part used: Bark
- Qualities: Astringent, cooling, pungent
- Systems: Circulatory, Digestive, and Nervous
- Ayurveda: Decreases Pitta & Kapha, increases Vata.
- Tones & strengthens circulatory system
- Supports nervous system health
- Aids digestion
- Promotes longevity
- GMO free
- Kosher & Halal certified
Traditionally, Ayurveda uses a combination of herbal wisdom, yoga practices, and diet. Organic India offers a selection of the traditional Ayurvedic bulk herbs in bulk packaging. These herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. Organic India USA is a member of the American Herbal Products Association.