Our certified organic Amalaki (also known as 'Amla') fruit pulp powder promotes healthy digestion and regularity, while supporting blood, liver, and kidney function. Amla is one of the three main ingredients in Triphala, one of the most ancient and renowned formulas of Ayurveda.
- Botanical name: Emblica officinalis
- Part used: Fruit
- Qualities: All tastes but salty; predominately sour, cooling, and sweet
- Systems: Circulatory, digestive, excretory
- Ayurveda: Pitta tonic. Vata & Kapha decreasing, Ama increasing if taken in excess.
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Rich source of vitamin C
- Supports healthy liver & kidney function
- Certified 100% organic
- GMO free
- Kosher & Halal certified
Traditionally, Ayurveda uses a combination of herbal wisdom, yoga practices, and diet. Organic India offers a selection of the traditional Ayurvedic bulk herbs in bulk packaging. These herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. Organic India USA is a member of the American Herbal Products Association.
Your Price: $9.56