Lunette Cup Model 1 is for women with light to moderate flow, younger, or have not yet experienced intercourse. All Lunette menstrual cups are soft and pliable.
The Lunette menstrual cup is the future of feminine protection. It s your user-friendly, safe, reusable, and eco-logical alternative to pads and tampons. Plus, using Lunette helps you rack up good karma points by protecting the environment and your purse strings offering peace of mind and a stress free cycle.
You're all set with Lunette: just fold, insert like a tampon, and let it do its thing. Lunette collects fluids rather than absorbing them, keeping your superior interior naturally lubricated and healthy. You empty it rather than change it, wash it, and reuse it. You never run out of Lunette (like tampons) because it runs around with you: in a pretty, convenient pouch (in case you re early) or in you, during your cycle. Relax, with Lunette, you can lose the leaks, and live your life. Welcome to the perfect period
- For light to moderate flow
- For young women or teens
- Softer Medical Grade Silicone
- Diameter 1.6" Cup length 1.9"
- Longer 1" stem
- 0.85 fl oz volume
Team Lunette knows that women are like snowflakes: no two are the same. But they have made it their goal to find your perfect fit at the precise time in your reproductive life so you can enjoy all the benefits of being a Lunette lady.
The Lunette menstrual cup is:
- Made of medical-grade silicone in Finland
- Odorless, safe, and doesn't contain rubber latex
- Affordable and eco-logical - good for you, your purse, and the planet - with proper care Lunette will love you for years
- A sanitary and healthy alternative to disposable tampons and pads
- Easy-to-use, practical, and comfortable. It needs to be emptied only two to four times a day, and can be used overnight
- You can wear the cup when anticipating your period. With tampons, you risk TSS and dryness.
- Safe: not conducive to dampness, outbreaks of vaginal candidiasis, cystitis, or toxic shock syndrome (TSS). TSS has not been linked to the use of menstrual cups
- Your perfect teammate: wear during sports and other physical activities
- Designed for women of all ages and sizes
- Designed for women who have not yet engaged in sexual intercourse as well as those who use an IUD or contraceptive ring. If you are planning on using Lunette together with an IUD, we recommend discussing it with your doctor
- Not to be used during post-natal bleeding due to the risk of inflammation
- Not disruptive to the natural lubricating ability of the vagina, nor does it dry out the vaginal mucous membrane as tampons do