Liquid Vitamin C
- All Natural Ingredients
- Fast Acting Liquid Formula
- Readily Absorbable
- Doesn't Contain Wheat, Yeast, Corn, Soy or Milk
- A Powerful Antioxidant Source
- Exceeds Recommended Daily Vitamin C Intake
- Delicious Natural Citrus Flavor
- Beneficial As A Dietary Supplement
- Easier to Swallow than Hard Tablets & Powders
In the 65 years since its discovery, vitamin C has come tobe known as a "wonder worker." It's easy to see why: In addition to its role in collagen formation and other life-sustaining functions, vitamin C serves as a key immune system nutrient and a potent free-radical fighter.
Vitamin C helps some of our most important body systems. First and foremost, it helps the immune system to fight off foreign invaders. Vitamin C also supports the cardiovascular system by facilitating fat metabolism and protecting tissues from free radical damage, and it assists the nervous system by converting certain amino acids into neurotransmitters.
The skin, teeth and bones also benefit from vitamin C's collagen-forming and invader-resisting properties; this vitamin contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones, healthy teeth, healthy gums and the healing of wounds.
- Antioxidant Functions: Polysaccharides enhance cell-mediated and T-cell immune responses.
- Immune System Functions: Vitamin C can enhance the body's resistance to infectious disorders. It strengthens and protects the immune system by stimulating the activity of antibodies and immune system cells such as phagocytes and neutrophils
- Other Processes: Vitamin C contributes to a variety of other biochemical functions. These include the biosynthesis of the amino acid carnitine and the catecholamines that regulate the nervous system. It also helps the body to absorb iron and to break down histamine, the inflammatory component of many allergic reactions.
Your Price: $5.56