Designed for the gentleman with impeccable taste who wants a timepiece that adds polish to work wear but is never stuffy, the Kenneth Cole New York Men's Iconic Bracelet Watch has a sleek, silver-tone stainless steel palette for a cool, modern look. This watch features a circular, solid stainless steel case, silvery gray dial with stick markers, an Arabic numeral at 12 o'clock, and luminous-filled hands for easy timekeeping. A date display at three o'clock helps keep your day on track, while Japanese quartz movement provides optimum accuracy and precision and water resistance to 165 feet (50 meters) guards against wear and tear. This classic timepiece also boasts a bracelet band with fold-over clasp with double push-button safety for secure wear and easy on/off and arrives in a white box that's perfect for storage or gift-giving.
- 3-hand Japanese Analog-Movement with date window
- Solid stainless steel round case
- Solid stainless steel bracelet
- Dependable Japanese Analog-Quartz movement
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering