The Great Khan used it to conquer the world, you can use it to better your health.
CO2 supercritical fluid extracted, this oil contains 106 bioactive elements. Of the14 fatty acids almost 90% are unsaturated and the two essential unsaturated fatty acids linolenic acid (Omega 3) and linoleic acid (Omega 6) are in almost perfect 1:1 ratio. A rare source of vitamin E, it also provides other vitamins including Vitamins A, C, D, K, etc, carotenoids, flavonoids, phytosterols, amino acids, serotonin and 28 trace elements: iron, zinc, calcium, magnesium, selenium, iodine, etc. It is cardiotonic, stomachic, dermatropic, antioxidant, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-radiation (protects white blood cells), anti-constipation, maintains healthy cholesterol level, softens blood vessel, reduces blood fat, promotes circulation and natural healing, a perfect dietary supplement as well as infant food.
Great for both internal and external use.
Modern research uncovered many great medicinal and nutritional values of seabuckthorn fruit and seed oil. Seabuckthorn, especially its seed oil is packed with wonderful bioactive substances and nutrients. Nearly 90% of seabuckthorn seed oil is unsaturated fatty acids including linolenic acid (Omega 3), linoleic acid (Omega 6), oleic acid (Omega 9), palmitoleic acid, etc. It is also exceptionally rich in Vitamin E with vitamins A, D, C, D and K, etc. Its active ingredients include carotene, flavonoids, phytosterols, serotonin, amino acids and trace elements including iron, zinc, calcium, manganese, selenium, iodine, etc., that are so important to good health.
- Immunity – Seabuckthorn Seed Oil provides more than 100 nutrients and bioactive substances, and many of them are considered immune building factors, such as linolenic acid, vitamins E, A, carotene, polyphenols, flavonoids and trace elements including iron, copper, manganese, selenium, etc. This group of well-coordinated and well-proportioned immune building factors regulates and improves the immune system in different processes and at different levels, restores disturbed immune system, strengthens the body's resistance to diseases, thus effectively speeding up recovery.
- Gastrointestinal Health – The concerted and mutual promoting actions of the more than 100 elements found in Seabuckthorn Seed Oil have positive effects on the endocrine, circulation, immune, and nervous systems and this in turn creates a most favorable condition for the digestive system. First, the oil provides a protective coating inside the stomach, intestines and duodenum, thus helping to keep pathogenic changes from spreading. The anti-inflammatory and anti-ulcer properties of b-sitosterol-b-D-glucosides, usorlic acid and betaine promote ulcer healing, inhibit erosion. b-carotene, vitamin E, unsaturated fatty acids stimulate cell metabolism at site and repair of injuries. Meanwhile, seabuckthorn seed oil has remarkable inhibiting effects on gastric acid and abnormal increase of gastric proteinase, thus keeping the ulcer from spread and metastasis.
- Cerebral-Cardiovascular Health – Seabuckthorn Seed Oil actively reduces blood fat level on the one hand and nurture the blood vessels and improve the quality of the vessels. Of the rich unsaturated fatty acids, oleic acid reduces cholesterol; linoleic acid regulates blood pressure and reduces serum cholesterol; linolenic acid reduces blood pressure, dissolves accumulated fat and promote metabolism. Together they also inhibit platelet agglutination and thrombosis. itosterol is one of the materials forming cell membrane and it stimulates metabolism. Sitosterol combines cholesterol with foods, and thus reducing serum cholesterol. Vitamin E is a strong antioxidant, promoting metabolism, preventing oxidation of high-density cholesterol in the serum, thus inhibiting and reducing cholesterol settlement along the blood vessel wall. It also counters oxidation of unsaturated fatty acids and enhances immunity. Phosphatides and triterpenoids inhibit cholesterol formation and therefore lipid formation, and helps its removal, etc.
- Liver Health – Experiments show Seabuckthorn Seed Oil reduces liver damage by alcohol, parasetamol and carbon tetrachloride, a strong poison to the liver. It also has a preventive property to fatty liver. This is because it increases metabolism of cholesterol and fat, thus extensively improves liver fat metabolism disorders.
- Your Sub-Health Condition – The World Health Organization found that 10% of world adult population are in sub-health condition in which all physical and chemical indexes seams normal, but the person is suffering from all kind of discomfitures and problems. Sub-health condition includes (1) chronic fatigue complex as results of over taxing physical and mental work or long term stress, such as insomnia, forgetfulness, somnolence, profuse dreaming, dizziness, distention in the head, mental fatigue, cumbersome limbs, shoulder and back soreness, lack of concentration; (2) poor appetite, dizzy head and vision, depression and fright, vexation, agitation, irascibility, tidal fever, vacuity sweating, congestion, short of breath, general body weakness, irregular menses, poor sexual performance which are the results of endocrine disorders, menopausal complex and aging; and (3) vacuity sweating, congestion, short of breath, palpitation, dizzy head and vision, general lack of strength which occur after a serious illness or chronic diseases. This is a critical state of health in which pathogens may invade and diseases take place. Seabuckthorn Seed Oil provides various nutrients and bio-active substances the body needs, such as unsaturated fatty acids, carotenoids, phytosterols, amino acids, vitamins and trace elements. They regulate and harmonize the endocrine, circulatory, autonomic nerve and digestive systems. This with antioxidant and free radical resistant properties, may effectively restore health and get rid of sub-health conditions.
- Anti-Aging and Youthfulness – Experts compared Seabuckthorn Seed Oil with 5 most frequently used skin creams and found that the content of free fatty acids, carbohydrates, phytosterol, phosphatide, vitamins E and A, carotenoids that are dermatopically effective are many times higher in Seabuckthorn Seed Oil than its counterparts. Linoleic acid and linolenic acid promote repair of tissue damage, and the hydrocarbon prevents excessive moisture loss of the skin, softens and lubricates the skin and keep it smooth and fair. Sitosterol improves mirco-circulation in the skin, phosphatide forms a protective film to prevent moisture loss and keep invaders at bay, and acts both as a moisture regulator and an antioxidant. As an antioxidant, fighter and neutralizer of free radicals and peroxides, and immune builder, Seabuckthorn Seed Oil is also an effective anti-aging agent, slowing down the aging process both internally and externally.
- Skin Health – The miracle properties of stimulation to tissue regeneration and epithelial healing with analgesic and anti-inflammation effects but without leaving scars, make Seabuckthorn Seed Oil a most welcome remedy for burn, cuts, frostbites, bed sores, etc.
- Anti-Radiation – Many people either due to their profession or special environment, may be subjected to radiation including computer operators, cell phone users, medical personal related to X-ray, electronic or nuclear workers, astronauts, pilots, stewards stewardesses, etc. Vitamin E, carotenoids, flavonoids, unsaturated fatty acids, malic acid and selenium promote self-reparation of damaged tissues and cells. As a whole Seabuckthorn Seed Oil stimulates bone marrow and blood generation and thus protects the heart, spleen, liver and kidney from radiation damage.
- Womans Health – Gynecological disorders trouble many women, among them the most frequent problems are menstruation pain, menopausal syndromes, anemia, cervical erosion, cervicitis, vaginitis, etc. Seabuckthorn Seed Oil provides comprehensive nutrients and has multi-effects on the endocrine, circulation, nerve, immune and reproductive systems by regulating and coordinating them. It also has antibacterial, antifungal, anti-infection and anti-inflammation properties and both internal and external use can effectively deal with menstruation pain, cervical erosion, cervicitis and vaginitis, and is very helpful to improve midlife changes.
- Childrens Health – Children need comprehensive and well-balanced nutritional structure to grow strong and healthy. Seabuckthorn Seed Oil provides rich vitamins A, E, D, K, etc., trace elements including iron, zinc, calcium, copper, manganese, selenium and iodine which are easy to absorb without any hormones. At the same time, it contains various immune regulating factors that increase children's resistance against diseases and viruses without side-effects. Therefore it is a smart choice to add Seabuckthorn Seed Oil to the diet of children including infants.
- Synergetic Effects – Seabuckthorn also contains many kinds of substances that are rare in other plants, such as terpene, alkoloid that are also useful for good health. Specialists and scholars are amazed that so many health building factors are combined organically in Seabuckthorn Seed Oil. Research found that the ratio among these bioactive nutrients is so beneficial to human health that they are easily absorbed when taken. These bioactive components are not playing their own games but are well coordinated, supplementing and reinforcing each other to fight pathogens. This synergetic effect, or the integrative effect, can only be achieved by the miracle hand of Mother Nature. For an instance, there are many antioxidants such as vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin C, polyphenols, flavonoids, etc. The antioxidant property of Seabuckthorn Seed Oil is not simply the sum total of individual elements, but that of the synergetic effects of all working together, thus superceding the total quantity and achieving a new quality.
Cardiotonic, stomachic, dermatropic, antioxidant, anti-infection, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-radiation, anti-constipation, healthy cholesterol maintaining, blood vessel softening, blood fat reducing, pro-blood circulation and pro-natural healing, Seabuckthorn Seed Oil has a wide range of uses both internal and external. As Seabuckthorn Seed Oil protects the white blood cell against damage by radiation and chemotherapy and speeds up regeneration of tissue cells and promoting natural healing, it can provide essential help to those under going radiation and chemotherapy.
It is no exaggeration that seabuckthorn seed oil is a great herb store of natural remedies by itself, and if you decide to take just one supplement, this is IT.