Cedarwood Essential Oil
Enjoy the distinctive soft, balsamic, woodsy aroma of Zennery 100% Pure Cedarwood Essential Oil. Most used in times of emotional stress and anxiety to overcome feelings of powerlessness, Cedarwood evokes a feeling of inner strength and centeredness. Cedarwood essential oil can be used in a blended massage oil or diluted in the bath. Reminiscent of your grandmother’s cedarwood chest, cedarwood essential oil is also known to repel moths. Other Zennery 100% Pure Essential Oils it blends well with are Bergamot, Cinnamon Bark, Frankincense and Lemongrass. Create and enjoy a spa-like environment using essential oils in any of Zennery’s decorative, tabletop, plug-in or car diffusers and nebulizers.
- 100% Pure Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Juniperus virginiana
- Country of Origin: USA
- Effective for stress relief, grounding and comforting
- Empowering, strengthening
- Helps focus thoughts
- Stabilize emotions
- Warm woodsy, balsamic aroma
- Perfect oil for diffusing or inhaling to create a calming atmosphere
- Add to a carrier oil for massage or your favorite skincare products
- Amber Glass Bottle; Orifice Reducer
- Safety Seal Black Cap
- For External Use Only
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted, in eyes or mucus membranes. Do not take internally. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.