Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Zennery 100% Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil has long been used in topical preparations and is one of the oldest native medicines used in Australia; now known world-wide for use in inhalants and vapor rubs, household disinfectants and cleaners. Eucalyptus has a clear, sharp, fresh and distinctive smell having a cooling and deodorizing effect on the body. Eucalyptus blends well with Zennery 100% Pure Cedarwood, Pink Grapefruit, Lavender and Peppermint Essential Oils. Create, relax and enjoy a spa-like environment using our essential oils in any of Zennery’s decorative, tabletop, plug-in or car diffusers and nebulizers.
- 100% Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus
- Country of Origin: Spain
- Strong woody and medicinal aroma
- Scent is clean, sharp and fresh smelling
- Purifying properties
- One of the top essential oils to keep on hand in your home health kit
- Add 10-20 drops in a spray bottle with warm water to clean and disinfect surfaces
- Spray on bedding and mattresses can possibly help eliminate bedbugs and mites
- Add a few drops to your favorite lotion, massage oil or aromatherapy diffuser
- Amber Glass Bottle; Orifice Reducer
- Safety Seal Black Cap
- For External Use Only
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted, in eyes or mucus membranes. Do not take internally. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.