The medicines in Hyland's Earache Tablets have been clinically shown to reduce earache symptoms during the first 48 hours of the episode. Hyland's Earache Tablets are quick dissolving tablets that work gently without side effects. Each package contains a reference booklet written by a physician and a pharmacist. If, on the advice of a physician, you're waiting for 48 hours to pass before filling a prescription, you can help ease your child's discomfort with Hyland's Earache Tablets and Hyland's Earache Drops.
Indications for Use: For the relief of symptoms of fever, pain, irritability and sleeplessness associated with earaches in children after diagnosis by a physician. If symptoms persist for more than 48 hours or if there is a discharge from the ear, discontinue use and contact your health care professional.
- Pulsatilla 30C HPUS – for ear pain worse at night
- Chamomilla 30C HPUS – for restlessness or irritability
- Sulphur 30C HPUS – for ear pain with burning sensation
- Calcarea Carbonica 30C HPUS – for throbbing, pulsing pain in ears
- Belladonna 30C HPUS (3 X 10-60% Alkaloids) – for fever and inflammation
- Lycopodium 30C HPUS – for pain and congestion in ears
- In a base of Lactose (milk sugar), NF