Promotes Healthy Intestinal Functions*
- One capsule provides 1.5 billion live cells of L. acidophilus, B. bifidum, and B. longum, the Friendly Trio™.
- Unique human strains selected specifically to adapt to the human intestinal tract.
- Lactobacillus bacteria predominantly colonize the upper to lower part of the small intestine, while bifidum and longum colonize primarily the lower part of the small intestine to the large intestine. Combining these strains may help suppress harmful bacteria and the substances they produce along the entire intestinal tract.
- Kyo-Dophilus is ideal both for those who have been exposed to antibiotics and would like to restore their intestinal flora and also for those who would simply like to assure a surplus of beneficial bacteria in their intestinal tract.
- Friendly bacteria may nutritionally assist in the body's normal response to yeast.
- Guaranteed stability at room temperature. Does not require refrigeration.
Suggested Use: Take one capsule for adults (1/2 capsule for children under four) with a meal twice daily. For infants, sprinkle 1/2 capsule in food or juice.
Free of: Preservatives, Sugar, Sodium, Milk, Yeast, Gluten, Artificial Colors or Flavors.