Promotes Healthy Intestinal Functions*
- Lactobacillus acidophilus and Food Enzymes: Protease, Lipase, Amylase, and Lactase (155 mg)
- The above digestive enzymes help to breakdown proteins, fats, carbohydrates and dairy into absorbable units.
- L. acidophilus is derived from a unique strain selected specifically to adapt to the human intestinal tract.
- Friendly bacteria may nutritionally assist in the body's normal response to yeast.
- Guaranteed stability at room temperature. Does not require refrigeration.
- Dairy, sodium, yeast, and gluten free.
Suggested Use: Take one capsule for adults (1/2 capsule for children under four) with a meal twice daily. For infants, sprinkle 1/2 capsule in food or juice.
Free of: Preservatives, Sugar, Sodium, Milk, Yeast, Gluten, Artificial Colors or Flavors.