- Supports healthy prostate function*
- Supports urinary flow*
- No known negative effect on male sexual function*
- One small, easy to swallow softgel capsule once a day meets the Commission E monograph specification
- Holistically standardized to the whole plant
- Made from 100% organically certified Saw Palmetto berries – especially important in a product taken long term
An herbal remedy made from organically grown Saw palmetto berries. Each softgel capsule is equivalent to 320 mg Saw palmetto extract and guaranteed to contain 270 mg fatty acid (at least 85%). Alcohol is used to extract the maximum amount of active and supporting elements of the Saw palmetto berry. The extract is gently vacuum dried to about 30% of its original volume. In the final concentration there is no alcohol. Other ingredients: gelatin, glycerol, sorbitol, ferric oxide, water. Only one capsule per day is needed so each bottle contains a 30 day supply.
Alcoholic extracts have the advantage of containing water-soluble and fat-soluble constituents, thereby having the wide spectrum of active ingredients naturally occurring in Saw palmetto. Substances present include triglycerides and fatty acids such as capric and caprylic acids, lauric acid, myristic acid, palmitic and stearic acids in both unbound and esterified form, as well as unsaturated C18 fatty acids such as oleic acid, cis-linolenic acid; essential oil; phytosterols such as campesterol, stigmasterol and sitosterols.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food.
Precautions, Contraindications and Interactions
Interactions with other medicines, toxic effects of overdosage, contraindications are not known in humans. Prostasan is intended for regular, long term use.