Fat Trimming Diet Formula
Without fats, eating just wouldn't be the same. Steak, hamburger, ice cream, chocolate, salad dressing, cheese and peanut butter all contain fat. Fats provide much of the great taste and texture for which we prize these and other foods.
However, fat is twice as calorie-dense (1 gram = 9 calories) as carbohydrates or protein (1 gram = 4 calories). Also, all oils, no matter how healthy, are high in calories (1 tbsp = 120 calories). In addition, many processed foods and fast foods are high in fat, especially saturated fat. Become a fat-detective to help reduce your total fat consumption.
Each F Block capsule contains 500 mg of chitosan or 1000 mg per dose. F Block also contains Vitamin C and vegetable cellulose.
- Reduce total fat consumption to 15-30 percent of total daily calorie intake.
- Aim to restrict or (best) eliminate saturated fat consumption.
- If buying margarine, choose brands without trans-fats or hydrogenated fats.
- Aim to eat most of your fat from foods or unrefined, organic oils, rich in essential fatty acids – especially Omega 3.
- When buying oil, ideally choose mechanically pressed, unrefined, organic oils in opaque glass containers.
- If trying to lose weight, be aware that all oils are high in calories and should be consumed sparingly.
Dose: Two capsules taken 15 minutes prior to meals. Provides: 1000 mg. of Chitosan.