For demanding and stressful situations.
Can be used in emergencies: if you have received sudden bad news, are fearful, feel impatient, are confused or are in terror. Calming before a job interview, exam or performance. Rescue Remedy includes:
- Impatiens: For those who act and think quickly, and have no patience for what they see as the slowness of others. They often prefer to work alone. Teaches empathy and understanding of and patience with others. We've found it very fast-acting in alleviating an impatient attitude and lowering stress.
- Star of Bethlehem: For trauma and shock, whether experienced recently or in the past. Teaches the ability to recover from traumas and to integrate them into the present life.
- Cherry Plum: For those who fear losing control of their thoughts and actions and doing things they know are bad for them or which they consider wrong. Teaches trust in one's spontaneous wisdom and the courage to follow one's path.
- Rock Rose: For situations in which one experiences panic or terror.
- Clematis: For those who find their lives unhappy and withdraw into fantasy worlds. They are ungrounded and indifferent to the details of everyday life. Teaches one to establish a bridge between the physical world and the world of ideas; may foster great creativity. Is also used to bring clarity and alertness to the present moment.
The Bach Flower Remedies® are a safe and natural method of healing. They gently restore the balance between mind and body by casting out negative emotions, such as, fear, worry, hatred and indecision which interfere with the equilibrium of the being as a whole. The Bach Flower Remedies® allow peace and happiness to return to the sufferer so that the body is free to heal itself.
The Bach Flower Remedies® can be taken either in a 30ml/1once treatment bottle filled with spring water, taking 4 drops 4 times a day until relief is obtained, or two drops in a glass of water sipping at intervals. If no water is available the Remedies can be taken undiluted either in the mouth, on the skin behind the ears or on the inside of the wrist.