NOW Whey Protein is a delicious blend of three of the highest quality whey protein concentrates and isolates from around the world: Micro-Filtered, Ion-Exchanged and Enzymatically Hydrolyzed (partially predigested). This blend of specially processed whey proteins is designed to maximize amino acid absorption and Biological Value (BV). Extra L-Glutamine has been added (420 mg per serving) because of its important role in protecting muscle tissue from breaking down under stressful, vigorous physical activity. Whey protein is considered to have the highest Biological Value of any protein source–superior in essential amino acid content to beef, milk, casein or soy.
- No Artificial Ingredients
- High in Branched Chain Amino Acids
- Added Glutamine
- All Natural – No Aspartame, No Sucralose, No Acesulfame-K
Suggested Usage: Add 1 scoop (42g) daily to 8 oz. of cold water or milk and blend. Also consider adding NOW® Flax Seed Oil for enhanced nutritional benefit. Please note the additional calories and nutrients provided by the above ingredients.
Contains no: salt, starch, yeast, wheat, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
Natural is Better
NOW Foods was founded on the belief that natural is better. They are committed to sourcing the very best natural ingredients for our products, and we choose non-GMO, non-irradiated, and organic ingredients whenever possible. “Natural” is not an idle word to us. It’s why our business exists and thrives. In addition to their passion for nutritional excellence, NOW supports social and environmental efforts throughout their industry and community. NOW regularly hosts conservation and clean-up events in support of Make a Difference Day and Earth Week; a tradition which goes back over a decade.
NOW continually strives to improve and serve as an inspiration to anyone concerned with protecting our planet and its precious natural resources. Recent sustainability progress includes:
- Installation of an automatic night cooling system which allows more efficient control of warehouse temperatures.
- Expansion of in-house recycling and reuse programs to include food dust collections from dust collectors and filter cleaning. This material is offered for beneficial reuse as hog feed supplement.
- Holding annual Christmas & holiday light recycling drives.
- Installation of a rain/moisture sensor to prevent unnecessary landscape watering.
- Providing free barrels to the Village of Bloomingdale for use as trash receptacles in parks, and to SCARCE for use in resource collection drives.
- Hosting an educational booth at the 2nd annual Cantigny Green Fair.
- Setting printers to default to double-sided printing.
- Installation of an LED company building sign.
- Installation of filtered water stations for re-filling personal water containers.
- Sharing information on sustainable business practices at STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Teachers Workshop.
- Promoting rain barrel usage with our staff.
- Educating staff on recycling opportunities for electronics and household hazardous waste.
- Switching to 100% recycled content shipping boxes.