Eve Superior Women's Multi
A Superior Woman's Multiple
NOW® EVE Women's Multiple in tablets has been a top-seller. Many women have requested smaller, easier-to-swallow capsules. We responded with this fast-acting Vcap® formula with the same outstanding formulation in 6 capsules!
- High potency folate/folic acid – important for all women of childbearing age
- Buffered vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) for reduced acidity
- Contains Albion Lab's patented Ferrochel® iron bisglycinate, which is gentle on the stomach
- Includes Dong Quai, Eleuthero and standardized Chasteberry extract, herbs traditionally used to support women's health
- A proprietary vegetarian plant enzyme combination similar to our popular Plant Enzyme product
- 50mg of standardized wild yam extract
- Potent levels of soy isoflavones and iprifllavone for optimal health
From the FDA's website: "0.8 mg folic acid in a dietary supplement is more effective in reducing the risk of neural tube defects than a lower amount in foods in common form. FDA does not endorse this claim. Public health authorities recommend that women consume 0.4 mg folic acid daily from fortified foods or dietary supplements or both to reduce the risk of neural tube defects." Enjoy the best women's multiple on the market in both tablets and vegetarian capsules!
Suggested Usage: Take 6 Vcaps® daily, preferably with meals.
Contains no: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
Warning: Accidental overdose of Iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
Caution: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breast feeding, please consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
Natural is Better
NOW Foods was founded on the belief that natural is better. They are committed to sourcing the very best natural ingredients for our products, and we choose non-GMO, non-irradiated, and organic ingredients whenever possible. “Natural” is not an idle word to us. It’s why our business exists and thrives. In addition to their passion for nutritional excellence, NOW supports social and environmental efforts throughout their industry and community. NOW regularly hosts conservation and clean-up events in support of Make a Difference Day and Earth Week; a tradition which goes back over a decade.
NOW continually strives to improve and serve as an inspiration to anyone concerned with protecting our planet and its precious natural resources. Recent sustainability progress includes:
- Installation of an automatic night cooling system which allows more efficient control of warehouse temperatures.
- Expansion of in-house recycling and reuse programs to include food dust collections from dust collectors and filter cleaning. This material is offered for beneficial reuse as hog feed supplement.
- Holding annual Christmas & holiday light recycling drives.
- Installation of a rain/moisture sensor to prevent unnecessary landscape watering.
- Providing free barrels to the Village of Bloomingdale for use as trash receptacles in parks, and to SCARCE for use in resource collection drives.
- Hosting an educational booth at the 2nd annual Cantigny Green Fair.
- Setting printers to default to double-sided printing.
- Installation of an LED company building sign.
- Installation of filtered water stations for re-filling personal water containers.
- Sharing information on sustainable business practices at STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Teachers Workshop.
- Promoting rain barrel usage with our staff.
- Educating staff on recycling opportunities for electronics and household hazardous waste.
- Switching to 100% recycled content shipping boxes.
Your Price: $5.68