Raw Organic Protein is smooth, creamy and delicious. Every sip rewards your taste buds while it helps build and repair muscles. We use the cleanest proteins, including organic peas grown and processed in the USA, plus 13 organic sprouted grains, seeds and legumes, with probiotics and enzymes added to promote comfortable and efficient digestion. No Compromises. No Excuses. Truly CLEAN.
- 22g Clean, Organic Plant Protein
- Smooth & Delicious with 0g of Sugar
- 3 Billion Live Probiotics & 13 Enzymes
- 4g Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
- Whole Food Vitamins & Minerals, including Vitamin A, D, E & K
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher, Raw, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free
Why Should I Use RAW Protein?
Use low fat RAW Protein to increase the protein content of meals – just add to food or beverages. It mixes instantly and has a neutral taste, making it an excellent foundation for a refreshing, high protein energy shake or smoothie. RAW Protein is suitable for almost anyone, including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey, soy or other protein sources.
Go Beyond Organic with RAW Protein
Offering high quality, plant-based protein plus live probiotics and enzymes, fat-soluble vitamins and nutrient Code Factors™ such as Beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10 for overall health and vitality,* RAW Protein provides the following benefits:
- Provides RAW organic sprouted protein and live probiotics and enzymes
- Contains Vitamin Code RAW Food-Created Nutrients A, D, E and K with their unique Code Factors intact, enabling natural recognition by your body
- Increases the protein content of meals – just add to food or beverages
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Good for those on low carbohydrate diets
- Alternative to soy and animal protein powders
- Good for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey, soy and other protein sources
- Easily digested – supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes
- Mixes well – great in shakes, smoothies and other beverages
It's not only what RAW Protein contains, it's also about what it doesn't contain – there are no fillers, no artificial flavors and no synthetic ingredients. It is gluten-free and dairy-free and contains no soy allergens.
So for those looking for highly nutritious, nutrient-dense, easily digestible, high quality protein nutrition, look no further than RAW Protein from Garden of Life.