Motion Sickness & Abdominal Distension Relief
Clear Motion & Digestive Aid™ is a unique blend of homeopathic/herbal remedies specifically formulated to relieve general nausea, abdominal distress, bloating, acid reflux, gas and motion sickness. Clear Motion & Digestive Aid™ is ideal for boat rides or air travel and can also be used for driving, cruises, and fishing.
Benefits and Features of Clear Motion & Digestive Aid™:
- Contains ginger, clinically proven to relieve the symptoms of motion sickness
- Easy-to-swallow capsules, individually wrapped for freshness and convenience
- Safe for children
- Safe for individuals with heart problems; does not increase heart rate
- Does not make you drowsy
- Free of sugar, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products and preservatives
- Great for driving, flying, sailing, cruises, scuba diving, and fishing
- Find out what others had to say about this product in our testimonials section
- Motion sickness due to sailing, cruises, fishing, flying, or driving
- General Nausea
- Abdominal distension
- Acid reflux
- Traveler's diarrhea
- Normalizes gastrointestinal functions
- Helps romote complete digestion
- Relieves heartburn and has an antacid effect
- Relaxes and calms the mind during motion sickness and digestive disturbances
- People with indigestion should consider the use of acidophilus.
- Avoid spicy, greasy and fried foods, caffeine, sugar, and chocolate.
- Chew thoroughly and slowly.
- Avoid peanuts since they contain an enzyme inhibitor.
Active Homeopathic Ingredients:
Carbo Veg 6x, Lycopodium 3x, Calcarea Carbonica 6x, Nux Vomica 6x, Lobelia Infata 3x, Natrum Phosphate 6x, Cocculus 6x.
Other Ingredients (Herbal Extracts):
Ginger Root, Hoelen Root, Coix Seed, Magnolia Bark, Atractylodes Root, Oryza Root, Pogostemi Herb, Saussurea Root, Tangerine Peel, Chrysanthemum Flower.
Take 1-2 capsules 3 times per day as needed or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed more than 6 capsules in a 24-hour period.
Aspirin, ibuprofen, and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs should not be taken as they are irritating to the stomach. Antacids may suppress the symptoms of an ulcer. Stress may cause stomach discomfort.
Clear Motion & Digestive Aid™ helps neutralize stomach acid. People with a decreased or lack of secretions should not take Clear Motion & Digestive Aid™ as this may worsen the condition.