Mega Chia Seed
- Richest in Omega 3 & 6.
- Pure Ground Seed Formula.
- Stronger than Flaxseed.
- Rich in Fiber, Protein, Antioxidants, Vitamins and Minerals.
- Great for Colon Regularity.
- Omega 3 and 6 helps support healthy heart and cardiovascular systems.
- Chia Seed Diet gives a feeling of fullness and acts as a very effective Natural Appetite Suppressant.
Why would you want to take HEALTH SUPPORT'S PURE CHIA SEED?
- 2 Times the Protein of Any Other Seed
- 5 Times the Calcium of Milk
- 2 Times the amount of Potassium as Bananas
History of Chia
Chia, the forgotten food of the ancient Aztecs, superior to other plant and marine sources of Omega-3's, low in sodium, high in protein, lipids, fiber, and antioxidants, and fewer carbohydrates than most grains. Chia Farms offers chia (Salvia hispanica L.) and its soursces of Omega-3 fatty acids (20%) known. It is also rich in fiver (35%), protein (24%), antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Omega-3 is an essential fatty acid that cannot be synthesized in the body. Ometa-3 fatty acids help support healthy heart and cardiovascular systems.The daily adequate intake of Omega-3 recommended for adults is 2.9 grams. One ounce of Chia Seed contains 5.7 grams of Omega-3.
Chia, was one of the four main foods of the Aztecs along with corn, amaranth and beans. Commercial production ceased after the conquest because of religious persecution and for agronomic reasons, but consumption from wild plants never stopped. As part of an effort led by the University of Arizona, it was re-domesticated in the 1990's, and is now available for food, feed and cosmetic applications.
Your Price: $1.41