Miracle Reds by Macrolife Naturals
Macrolife Naturals Miracle Reds goes far beyond basic nutrition in maintaining health and promoting wellness. Miracle Reds is more than a fruit blend; it is an advanced, non-allergenic, proprietary blend of nutrient-rich, anti-aging antioxidants, polyphenols and heart-friendly plant sterols. Hand-selected organic fruits & berries provide antioxidants that support cell activity and fight free radical damage With Goji, Pomegranate, Acai, and Mangosteen. TASTE the difference! FEEL the difference!
What is in Miracle Reds?
- Super Antioxidants
- Maintains Healthy Cholesterol Levels
- Promotes Cardiovascular Health
- Boosts Energy
- Packed with raw food power
- Bursting with Berry Taste !
- Pomegranates, Persimmons and Carrots: A Tangy, Chewy, Nutty Blend Of Fruit Goodness! Evidence suggests pomegranate improves cardiovascular function, brain tissue, bone mass and prostate health, and has anti-aging and immune system benefits. All are high in polyphenols, carotenes, and phytonutrient antioxidants—compounds sorely missing in typical diets.
- Grape Seed Extract: 50 times more potent than Vitamin E, and 20 times that of Vitamin C. Strengthens connective tissue, and improves elasticity of the skin by stabilizing collagen and elastin.
- Goji Berries: Himalayan Mountain Goji Berries contain amino acids and more (non-heme/bio-available vegetarian) iron than spinach.
- Plant Sterols: High cholesterol is a major risk factor for Coronary Heart Disease. Studies have proven that consuming Plant Sterols provides revolutionary heart protection and significant cholesterol- lowering benefits
- Mangosteen Fruit: Provides Xanthones, which are some of the most powerful antioxidants found in nature. The synergistic effect has a remarkable effect on supporting the heart and cardiovascular system. These important compounds contain antibacterial, antiseptic and fungicidal properties and aid in reducing inflammation, pain and fever.
- Oat Beta-Glucan: A biologically active soluble fiber that helps lower blood cholesterol and balances glucose and insulin levels.
- Turmeric: Turmeric acts as an anti-inflammatory antioxidant with valuable compounds that help ease inflammation, pain, and improve circulation.
- Acai 5 To 1 Extract: A rare fruit found deep in the Amazon Rainforest. A concentrated source of anthocyanins (red-blue phenol properties) and 30 times more effective than that of red wine. Naturally high ORAC (Oxygen, free Radical, Absorbance, Capacity) value.
- Papaya: A rich source of antioxidant nutrients such as carotenes, vitamin C, B vitamins, folate, and pantothenic acid (B-3 B-6). Papayas contain the enzyme, papain, which, aids with digestion.
- Non-Daity Probiotic Culture: Contains 18 billion non-dairy “friendly bacteria” per serving, which helps with the digestion of foods and also with the absorption of vitamins and minerals. Studies show a reduction of cholesterol levels, and an improved immune function, after supplementation.
|*  Note: Unless otherwise noted, products on our web site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.