Tri-Cleanse Complete Internal Cleanser
A Revolutionary Approach To Internal Cleansing
For years, internal cleansing has been the primary way for people to begin a natural health program. Unfortunately, most people are not aware of the Unwanted effects that can accompany a cleansing program.
Tri-Cleanse is different, offering you a beneficial internal cleanser without the unpleasant gas and bloating that accompany many other products.
Tri-Cleanse combines a unique blend of fibers and herbs with the legendary Triphala compound of India. As the fibers swell and moisten, promoting complete and efficient cleansing, the Triphala compound gently tones, adding strength to the eliminative tract. Simultaneously, the digestive aids Ginger, Anise, Citrus Peel and Wild Yam, support the "digestive fire", blocking the gas and bloating that often occur when bulking fibers are used alone.
The Complete Internal Cleanser
Dietary fiber supplements add extra bulk to the daily diet, ensuring that you receive adequate amounts for optimal elimination. Tri-Cleanse combines the husks of the most widely used bulking agent, Psyllium, with three other fibers: Flax Seeds, Guar Gum and Oat Bran. Flax seeds are highly nutritious, and, like psyllium, become extremely demulcent (soothing and lubricating) when wet. Planetary uses flax seed that has been partially defatted. Guar gum and oat bran are nutritive fibers which soothe the digestive and eliminative systems. Many internal cleansing products rely solely on bulking agents. Though beneficial for elimination, bulking agents alone may interfere with the digestive process. Digestion is considered to be a "hot"process, involving hydrochloric acid, and an active "breaking down" digestive medium. Bulking fibers are hydrophilic, meaning they become very wet and therefore dilute the gastric juices. This is why many people who undergo internal cleansing with bulking fibers complain of gas, indigestion and abdominal bloating.
A Balanced Combination
The care that went into the formulation of Tri-Cleanse reflects Planetary Formulas philosophy of creating balanced combinations you can depend on. The cooling nature of its vital fibers is balanced by the warming carminative herbs ginger and anise. Bitter wild yam root and tart citrus peel enhance the assimilation of foods.
Triphala: The Essential Difference
Triphala is a uniquely balanced herb-food preparation that has literally centuries of traditional usage within the East Indian Ayurvedic tradition. An honored household supplement in India, Triphala consists of three fruits. Harada is the most widely used Ayurvedic herb, and, of all the herbs in Tri-Cleanse, the most cleansing. It simultaneously imparts powerful toning action. Amla or Indian Gooseberry is sour and astringent, promoting digestive secretions as it tones. It is a rich source of vitamin C, which nourishes to assist the tissue in regaining its strength and integrity. Additionally, its sweet and demulcent properties are pleasantly soothing. Behada, the most beneficial of the three fruits for ridding the eliminative tract of excessive mucus, also stimulates the production of digestive enzymes as it tones. Triphala is unique because it supports the eliminative system by toning rather than by irritating. Many internal cleansers include dependency-forming ingredients like senna and buckthorn that irritate intestinal tissue in order to stimulate muscular contractions. Triphala instead tones the eliminative tract for beneficial cleansing.
Tri-Cleanse: Part of a Healthy Lifestyle
Regular and consistent use of Tri-Cleanse can be a significant part of your daily routine. A healthy lifestyle, which includes a whole foods diet, daily exercise, relaxed mealtimes, and careful chewing of food, can help support digestive and eliminative health. Planetary Formulas is a member of the National Nutritional Foods Association (NNFA), the American Herbal Products Association (AHPA), and the Association of Ayurvedic Product Suppliers (AAPS). These organizations are leaders in establishing codes of ethics and quality control guidelines for the manufacture of botanical supplements.
Eight Steps to Digestive and Eliminative Health
Regular and consistent use of Tri-Cleanse can be a significant part of your everyday preventive health routine. The following suggestions will help you ensure that digestive and eliminative processes are maintained at optimal levels.
- Aroma: Digestion begins when you first start smelling your meal as it is being prepared. The aromas stimulate your body to produce digestive enzymes in anticipation of eating. Taking your time to relax and prepare the meal, and taking a nibble now and then, are excellent ways to begin the digestive process.
- Chewing: The physical act of chewing breaks down our food into tiny particles, making it much easier for the stomach and intestines to do their work. Also, there is an enzyme present in saliva that begins the digestion of carbohydrates. The more efficient our digestion is, the easier time the colon will have eliminating the waste material. In 5 B.C. Hippocrates said, "Drink your food and chew your liquid". He was right!
- Dietary Fiber: Whole foods, such as fresh vegetables, whole grains, fruits and legumes, are rich in nutrients and dietary fiber. Your diet should be composed primarily of a large variety of whole foods.
- Flavors: Incorporate sour and bitter foods into your diet. We are a "sweets and salt-craving" nation. Various tastes produce various actions in the body. The bitter taste stimulates the production of bile in the liver, which is an integral part of proper digestion and elimination. The sour taste gently stimulates bile production and salivation. We need all the tastes to maintain an efficient digestive system.
- Relax When You Eat: Digestion is an energy consuming process. I f you get too busy too soon after a meal, energy is diverted away from your digestive system. This interferes with proper digestion and is one of the reasons why constipation and digestive upsets are so common in America.
- Exercise: Daily exercise ensures that abdominal muscles and tissue remain toned and well-functioning. Exercise need not be strenuous. Walking, swimming, and biking are among the healthiest exercises. When constipated, add abdominal massage and leg raised to your daily exercise program.
- Answer The Call Of Nature: If you do not, then the impulse your body gives you when you need to go gets weaker and weaker. This cause more waste matter to build up in the colon, which distends the tissue and weakens the impulse mechanism even further. When you've got to - GO!
- Hike Your Feet Up: The position that most toilets put us in is unnatural for an efficient bowl movement. It cramps the colon, making passage of waste material difficult. Squatting is our natural position. The easiest way to mimic this is to pull the bathroom waste paper basket in front of us and put our feet on it (it is usually 12 to 15 inches high), hiking our knees up to our chest. This allows the colon to extend freely.
In my clinic, I often recommend a course of purification therapy for clients seeking to regain their health. In the past, I used many bulking products, but I found that though they produced results, they were also weakening. During my travels in India, I became acquainted with a legendary herbal formula that is literally a household word throughout the continent. It was used for a wide range of conditions, but because of its tart and bitter nature, it was especially noted for the effects it had on digestion and cleansing. The formula is Triphala. It is made from three fruits, and it is the most effective and non-habit-forming colon cleanser I have ever used. Furthermore, it is strengthening, rather than weakening! To create a comprehensive cleansing compound, I combined Triphala with various fibers and herbs. the result is TRI-CLEANSE. It is my hope that TRI-CLEANSE will benefit you as well as it benefits my clients.
Sincerely,Michael Tierra, L. Ac., O.M.D.
Tri-Cleanse- A Balanced Approach to Internal Cleansing Many of today's bulking agents and internal cleansers produce noticeable and seemingly beneficial effects. However, it is important to proceed with care when using such products. While most bulking fibers are beneficial for elimination, they can impair assimilation, or may include dependency forming laxative agents, such as buckhorn, cascara, rhubarb, or senna. Planetary Herbals Tri-Cleanse is different. It is formulated specifically to support digestive and eliminative functions without causing weakness or dependency. Some of the most highly respected bulking fibers, including psyllium and flax seeds, are combined with the legendary Triphala combination of Ayurvedic herbalism, and with the digestive-supporting warming carminatives anise and ginger. The result is a comprehensive approach to internal cleansing.
Your Price: $6.18