Omega 3 Mood
EPA plays numerous roles in brain function and has been scientifically proven to regulate mood. As research continues to grow it is becoming evident that omega-3 fatty acids, especially EPA play a significant role in emotional and mental health.
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Pure concentration of EPA (1,000 mg) from fish oil specifically designed to maximize the therapeutic benefits of EPA.
- Pharmaceutical grade fish oil concentrate.
- Cold-water fish including sardines and anchovies provide a rich source of EPA.
- Contains no artificial color or flavor, wheat, soy, gluten, sodium, sugar, lactose, yeast, nut products or preservatives.
- Contains no trans fatty acids.
- Purity tested for pesticides, herbicides, PCBs, and dioxins, as well as heavy metals such as mercury.
- This fish oil was processed using molecular distillation to ensure purity.
- Countries with high fish consumption have improved mental functioning, including mood. EPA has been identified as the brain-boosting fatty acid.
- Omega 3 Mood is scientifically formulated to boost healthy brain function, emotional, and mental health, and to regulate mood.
- Clinical research has found that EPA helps regulate mood without harmful side effects.
- 1 gram of EPA has been shown to improve mood (found in 2 softgels of Omega 3 Mood).
- EPA can be beneficial with regard to mood, age-related memory improvement, and decreased stress.
Research has shown that countries with high rates of fish consumption have improved mental functioning, including mood. EPA has been indentified as the brain-boosting fatty acid.
Your Price: $1.41