For the prevention of contact dermatitits associated with poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac. Temporarily relieves itching, red or burning skin rashes, blisters with oozing or crusting, and skin irritation or swelling. Prevents as well as treats symptoms of poison ivy, oak & sumac. Safe and effective. Easy-to-take liquid. No synthetic drugs.
Active ingredients (HPUS): Rhus toxicodendron (Poison Ivy)3X.
*  Note: Unless otherwise noted, this product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our natural products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.