Intensive Vitamin E Therapy Body Lotion is the first full spectrum, natural vitamin e body products. Doctor formulated and enriched with mixed tocopherols and mixed tocotrienols.
- Absorbs easily
- Doctor formulated
- Dry and dehydrated skin
Vitamin E Intensive Therapy delivers unparalleled moisture, antioxidant protection and nourishing skin benefits to rescue and restore even the most severely dry, flaky, itchy, cracked or damaged skin. As the first skin care line to feature naturally sourced full-spectrum Vitamin E, these therapeutic formulas offer more complete healing benefits for dry skin than ever before.
Full-Spectrum Vitamin E
Blended with natural Vitamin E from Cranberry Seed and sustainably harvested Red Palm Oil, these formulas not only deliver alpha-tocopherol (most commonly used in skin care products), but all eight different forms of Vitamin E: alpha-, beta-, gamma- and delta-tocopherol as well as alpha-, beta-, gamma- and delta-tocotrienol. New research shows that when all forms are combined, this full-spectrum Vitamin E offers superior moisturizing, nourishing and antioxidant benefits.The Derma E Difference
What makes Derma E natural skincare so special? A whole lot! By combining natural, proven ingredients, advances in biotechnology, years of formulary experience and environmental conscientiousness, Derma E crafts powerful, therapeutic products that are as skin-friendly as they are earth-friendly.
Here are the assurances guaranteed when you buy Derma E products:
- Paraben-Free: Every product in the Derma E line is paraben-free. Derma E uses alternative advanced preservative systems that are recognized as safe by the natural products industry.
- Gluten-Free: Derma E recognizes that some individuals with gluten intolerance may have an allergic reaction when gluten is applied topically. We are proud to announce that with the reformulation of Stop Itch, all Derma E products are officially 100% gluten-free.
- GMO-Free: Derma E NEVER formulates with ingredients containing GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms).
- Vegetarian/Vegan: The entire Derma E line is 100% vegetarian and vegan. Derma E’s skincare formulas do not contain animal by-products, and the company does not test on animals.
- Cruelty-Free: The Derma E philosophy takes animal welfare into consideration. As a result, the company does not test on animals, and our formulas do not contain any animal by-products. All formulas are suitable for vegans.
- Mineral Oil and Lanolin-Free: Derma E never formulates with the comedogenic (pore-clogging) ingredients mineral oil or lanolin. Additionally, mineral oil is petroleum sourced and may be contaminated with carcinogenic agents. Lanolin is animal derived and therefore banned from Derma E formulas.
- Recyclable: Derma E believes in giving back to the earth responsibly. Derma E products are made with recyclable material.
- Quality Ingredients: Quality ingredients lead to quality formulations. Derma E rigorously evaluates where each ingredient comes from to ensure each source has sufficient quality control measures in place. Additionally, each source is qualified to ensure its harvesting and manufacturing practices are both sustainable and responsible. Of note, Derma E has banned the use of ingredients from China due to suboptimal quality control and manufacturing responsibility stemming from a lack of regulation in the region. Also of note, Derma E sources its red palm oil from documented, sustainable sources.