Life-Flo Progesta Care Body Cream Tropical with natural progesterone offers solutions for menopause and peri-menopause. Progesta-Care with 8 Age-Defying Super Fruits contains natural progesterone, and is free of synthetics, including Parabens. Progesta-Care is non-greasy and formulated specifically for excellent absorption. ProgestaCare is packaged in an air-tight hygienically-sealed container, and each pump is pre-measured to be the appropriate amount. Each full press of the pump provides approximately 20mg of natural Progesteron USP. This progesterone cream is formulated to contain 480 mg per ounce.
Life-flo products are:
- Physician developed and scientifically formulated - using the highest quality natural ingredients for a "Total Body Solution".
- Developed utilizing the latest research and cutting edge technology
- Manufactured in its own facility to ensure quality
- Certified organic ingredients in select products
- Never tested on animals
- Packaged in pre-measured, airtight hygienic pumps or encapsulated in Vcaps - vegetarian capsules
- Paraben free creams formulated for excellent absorption of nutrients into the skin
- Life-Flo employs scientists up to and including PhD qualifications.
How soon can I see benefits?
Because our body chemistries are unique, everyone's experience will be different. Some people see the benefits instantly, while others say it takes a few days to notice a difference.
What is the role of Progesterone in a woman's body?
Progesterone and Estrogen are the two main hormones made by the ovaries of menstruating women. Progesterone is a primary hormone of fertility and pregnancy. At the same time as it's helping drive the menstrual cycle, Progesterone is also performing several other vital, but less appreciated, functions. Among the most important of these is promoting bone building, thus reducing the risk of osteoporosis. It also helps keep blood sugar levels, and protects against endometrial cancer and breast cancer.
What are the differences between synthetic and natural progesterone?
Synthetic Progesterone (normally referred to as progestin) is a drug manufactured by drug companies and is normally only available by prescription. The molecule of the synthetic Progesterone is close enough to the natural Progesterone that it seeks out and resides in the Progesterone receptacles in the body. This may cause undesirable effects. Natural Progesterone USP is bio-identical to that manufactured by the human body.
Your Price: $24.17