If you're tired of bringing home the thin plastic veggie bags, these bags are for you. They are made of a lightweight, natural cotton (not bleached or treated with anything) that barely weighs anything on the produce scale.
- Material Type: Unbleached, Untreated Natural Cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold, Hang Dry
- Responsibly Produced in a Fair Wage & Fair Labor Environment
Set of 3 Bags Includes:
- 1 Small 8" x 10" Bag - good for beans, garlic, chills, cherry tomatoes, and limes.
- 1 Medium 11" x 13.25" Bag - good for herbs, onions, avocados, lemons, and cucumbers.
- 1 Large 13.5" x 17" Bag - good for kale, lettuce, potatoes, zucchini, and broccoli.
Eco-Bags' primary purpose is to create and offer thoughtfully produced and sourced products that help people reduce, re-use and recycle. From stock bags to custom bag manufacturing, they are produced with an uncompromising commitment to the highest regard for ethical and sustainable production, for both the people and the environment.
Eco-Bags is passionate about living greener, simpler and more abundant lives, sharing their commitment for the environment and having fun while doing it. They believe that less can be more. Their business choices are driven by two age-old sayings..."Leave no trace," and "Do no harm." Their guiding philosophy is their belief that everyone can make their own best effort to live lightly on the earth and live more gently with each other. They believe they can be agents of change and influence culture by generating & extending these conversations and producing goods to support this way of living. And, they are patient; understanding that all people have their own paths to follow and their own ways of being in the world.