Life Flo Collagen Plus C & E provides maximum hydration for moist, supple skin. A highly innovative anti-aging natural cream that helps illuminate and moisturize for firmer looking skin.
- Provides maximum hydration for firmer looking skin
- Highly innovative anti-aging natural cream with Collagen, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E for normal to dry skin
- Promotes skin elasticity helping prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Ingredients: Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Tocopherol (Vitamin E ), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Lecithin, Magnesium Acorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Phenoxyethanol,Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural essential Oils (Fragrance), Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3).
About Life FloLife Flo provides you with the most advance natural products available. They invest an extensive amount of time covering the globe, from the deep waters of the Antarctic to the exotic terrain of New Zealand, to bring you the wonders of nature. They incorporate time-tested formulas with the latest discoveries and scientific advances to provide natural, scientifically formulated products.
- Scientifically formulated
- Natural, free of harsh chemicals (parabens), artificial colors and artificial fragrances
- Developed utilizing the latest research and cutting-edge technology
- Manufactured in our own state-of-the-art facility
- Include select certified organic ingredients
- Eco-friendly and cruelty-free (we do not test on animals)
- Packaged with consciousness: select creams use airtight, hygienically sealed pre-measured pumps
One of the cornerstones of Life Flo's success is its dedication to informing the public about achieving optimum health. They believe that the first step towards this goal is education. It is through education that people become better informed and thus, are able to make better decisions about their health. They offer retailer and consumer trainings throughout the U.S. and abroad on a variety of health issues using some of the industry's top experts.